‘Habanat’ is a cosy and secluded 1-bedroom cottage nestled in the hills on its own private acreage, surrounded by the dramatic Granite boulders and the native bush of the Great Dividing Range and just 5 minutes’ walk from the trains at Ruwenzori. Spend your days in your own little retreat, exploring the surrounding bush, socialising by the indoor or outdoor wood fires, relaxing under the stars on the verandah, or jumping in the car and visiting the nearby towns of Mudgee and Gulgong.
With a separate queen bedroom and a double sofa-bed in the lounge room, Habanat can accommodate up to 4 people. A generous-sized lounge-room with TV and wood heater, bathroom with separate toilet and a fully-equipped kitchen with gas stove and oven completes the picture. There’s everything you’ll need – right down to a Nepresso and microwave!
• One large bedroom with queen bed
• One double sofa bed in lounge
• One bathroom with separate toilet
• Kitchen – fully equipped, including Nespresso machine
• Lounge room with wood-fired heater, flat-screen TV and comfortable couches
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Washing machine
• Outdoor fireplace with wood and kindling supplied
• Surrounding bushwalks to enjoy
• Only 20 minutes’ drive to the nearby towns of Gulgong and Mudgee
• Suitable for a small family (up to 4 people)