|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
***THIS IS A FAMILY ORIENTED PROPERTY - NO PARTIES ALLOWED*** This is a beautiful one bedroom apartment in really great and central location (millionaire row) , just minutes away from the most known restaurants , clubs and shopping retails of the area. Miami airport is just 15 minutes driving, and 10 minutes away from South Beach where you can find great restaurants, bars, or spend the day shopping on the most known and exclusive retails, or you can also explore the north of Miami Beach, where you can find famous malls, such as Aventura or Bal Halbour Shops.
The building has state of the arts facilities, which includes a gym, sauna, pool, convenience store, tiki bar by the pool, private access to the beach with umbrella and . chair service. Parking accommodations is also available.
The apartment comes fully equipped and can accommodate up to 5 people, internet services is included o our rate and also phone service with unlimited local calls.
Overall this condo worked for my family and I but here are some points that stuck out to me...
1. Santiago was available every time I called and was able to respond to all my questions quickly. I appreciated that. He checked in while we were there many times to make sure we didn't need anything. However, every time I called he answered with "Hello" and then almost seemed irritated when I would ask who I was speaking with. As a business owner myself, I answer the phone with either my name or my business name so as not to confuse clients. The first time I called I was left with an un-easy feeling since you are never quiet sure if these posting are scams. Obviously it was fine and Homeway later verified Santiago is in good standing with them.
2. The condo is very outdated and needs major work. Broken cabinets, water damage in the bathroom, burnt out or broken bulbs in lamps, toilets that don't flush well, broken tiles, chipped walls, a broken chair at the table etc... However, it is decorated very well and it was as clean as it could be. The furniture is very cute and the wifi and tv's worked well!
3. There were ample towels and sheets, but that was it. We had to buy everything else from a clean sponge for the kitchen to washcloths for the bathroom. There are also no extra blankets or comfort type items so bring your own. The kitchen has limited pots/pans/baking items so do a survey before going to the store so you can buy what you need.
4. It is not baby safe. There were random cleaning products in cabinets, a closet filled with mops and other cleaning/repair supplies, and loose screws in piles.
5. The building, grounds, pool and beach were AMAZING!!! which is why this condo works! It was quite even though it was spring break, it has parking (which can be tricky to figure out) and it literally is a 50 foot walk to the beach where you have access to chairs.
6. The location was awesome for us because we had a car - might not work if you are expecting to walk to get groceries, eat etc...
Overall, if you can handle a very bare (in terms of essentials) and outdated condo this place will work well!! The building, location, and beach made up for everything the condo was lacking!
At first impressions the building is pretty and clean, the garage is a maze with coloums everywhere so drivingto the parking spot is tight, the parking space assigned to this apartment was constantly used by valet so I had to go and ask to please move the vehicle parked in our assigned space, once in the apartment it was simple and bland ,not what you would expect from a beach condo.there is construction going on , on the balcony so if you dont mind workers painting and scrapping while you enjoy the hot apartment a/c that does not cool by the way, its colder in the hallway than the actual apartment. Then
theres the bathroom tub it has moldy spots and the tub paint is coming off and the bathtub mat looks like its been here as long the building itself.so to sum it up for you future renters .You will have parking problems, the a/c in the apartment does not cool, the bathtub is disgusting, wait until you sleep on the fold away mattress in the sofa. Its a shame i cant post the pictures i took so future renters can see. Good Luck
The condo was very nice and comfortable. The only thing I was bummed about was the construction and working materials that were on the balcony. I understand temodeling but the equipment could have been cleaned up better, like sweeping the balcony for example. Other than that the unit itself was very pleasant.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Please notes that rates may vary depending on the season and number of nights
Payments are collected via Paypal or wire transfer, 50% of the total booking is required at the time of booking, the remaining balance is due 14 days before arrival.