Looking for a way to experience a city and a place to blend in with the locals?
Located in a quiet and safe area within Old Quarter, our place is newly renovated with brand new equipment, designed to bring you a relaxing, comfortable experience and the most of Vietnamese culture. It is located on the 4th floor for privacy and big open views from above. You can look down on the busy streets but also have quiet nights in being away from the street.
The place is only a 10-minute walk to the famous Hoan Kiem lake. The lake is perfect for walking around in the evening, especially on the weekends when it is blocked off from traffic containing street entertainment and an uplifting social atmosphere.
The concept behind the design is to give you the most of Hanoi, a chance to live and breath the culture of street life, which is all about great local foods, alleys, pace of life and smiles from locals.
There are many sites to visit around our area, such as the Hom market, Vietnamese Woman’s Museum, the historical Hoa Lo Prison and St. Joseph’s Cathedral. We also have an abundance of local restaurants, shops, coffee shops and bars all in the surrounding area.
You can be happily stuck in eating traditional dishes, coffee and beer.
Our rooms are ~30sqm fully furnished rooms. They are bright and modern to suit all your needs and make you feel comfortable during your stay. You are provided with free access to all our utilities and equipment:
* CABLE TV
* HIGH SPEED WIFI
* PRIVATE BATHROOM with Water Heater & Hair Dryer
* MINI KITCHEN with Infrared Stove, Microwave Oven & Kettle and utensils
* MINI FRIDGE
* COMPLIMENTED WATER, TEA, COFFEE
* LOVELY LITTLE BALCONY
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time: 14:00 / Check-out time: 11:30
In case of late check-in or early check-out, please let us know in advance.
* Our rooms are on the 4th floor in a well-aged house with (again, well-aged) walking-stairs. Since it is not a modern building with hotel-graded facilities, in case you are travelling with heavy luggage or preferring elevator/lift, please carefully consider!
* You will be living among the locals, so please try to be one, party or noise that is disrespectful to the neighborhood is not allowed.
* Smoking and furry friends not allowed.
* Your info including full name, passport number and country of residence is required by law. This is for tracking record requirement requested by local authorities. However, rest assure that your info will be kept confidential.