** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Enjoy a lake getaway to remember in this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Standish. Located just 2 miles from Lake Sebago's top-notch water sports and gorgeous beaches and 35 minutes from Portland's many attractions, this recently renovated 1,000-square-foot home for 2 is perfect for those looking to experience both city and natural serenity.
**Month Long Stays Available! Please Inquire with Evolve for Special Terms & Rates**
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Couch
As you enter this Pine Tree State sanctuary, you're sure to be impressed by the spacious and inviting ambiance created by the soaring cathedral ceilings.
The main living area, complete with 2 plush couches and a flat-screen cable TV, is the perfect place to unwind after a day on the lake.
When stomachs start to rumble, head into the fully equipped kitchen and channel your inner Bobby Flay. No matter what you choose to whip up with the stainless steel appliances, your travel companions are sure to be impressed as they feast on the furnished deck.
After dinner, retreat into the master suite and melt into the king bed. With a flat-screen cable TV, large windows, and an en-suite bathroom, this bedroom rivals even the most lavish hotel suites.
In the morning, take a cleansing rinse in the walk-in shower and head to the lake for a day in the sun.
Sitting just 2 miles from the state's deepest and second largest lake, this apartment is an outdoorsman's paradise. Whether you choose to rent a boat, lounge on the beach or try a new water sport, Sebago Lake, is the place to be.
Prefer dropping a line to dropping a ski? You're in luck, Sebago Lake is a trout fishing hot spot! In addition to lake trout, there are opportunities to catch brook trout, black crappie, largemouth and smallmouth bass, and more thanks to the dozens of inlets, coves, underwater islands and rock piles in the lake!
Be sure to check out Portland during your stay. Located just 35 minutes away, this small city offers everything from top-notch shopping and dining at The Old Port waterfront to gorgeous scenery and lush greenery at the Western Promenade.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, stainless steel appliances, cathedral ceilings, a furnished deck, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, complimentary linens and towels, and more!
- Great Standish Location - 2 miles from Sebago Lake's fishing, beaches, and boating and 35 minutes from Portland
- Closest Commercial Airport - Portland International Jetport, 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, (~18.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If more than 2 guests are at the property, a $100 fine will be charged
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in