*Please note the homeowner lives on-site with a dog, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
Book your next relaxing mountain escape and stay at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental guest cottage in Pollock Pines! 'Avery House' is ideal for a couples retreat or small family getaway and comfortably sleeps 2 guests with room for 2 more children. You'll love the spacious yard with a hot tub, horseshoe pit, fire pit, playground set, and pavilion.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Beautiful flowers and lush trees welcome you to 'Avery House.' Drop your bags, grab a drink, and head out to the courtyard to unwind on the comfy outdoor furniture and celebrate the start of your Pollock Pines getaway.
Walk past the private hot tub and into the spacious backyard complete with play structure, horseshoe pit, cornhole set, darts, and ample seating. Step into the pavilion and enjoy a family barbecue thanks to a gas grill and outdoor oven. Stay warm while you eat with the outdoor fireplace next to the outdoor dining table.
Head back inside to unwind on the plush sofa in the living room. Turn on the 40-inch flat-screen TV and enjoy a movie or play games on the provided Xbox. Make yourself a snack in the well-equipped kitchenette with a 2-person breakfast bar, Keurig coffee maker, toaster oven, sink, and an apartment-size refrigerator - every cooking essential you might need to prepare a tasty meal.
Make your way to the garage to play ping pong with loved ones or take a relaxing soak in the private hot tub. As the sun begins to set, start the fire pit, turn on the outdoor theater setup, and get ready for an unforgettable movie night under a blanket of stars.
When you can't keep your eyes open any longer, tuck the kids into the 2 twin beds before retiring to the master bedroom. Turn on the 32-inch flat-screen TV with AppleTV and climb under the covers of the soft queen bed.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love being close to numerous activities! Take a short 10-minute walk to the local fishing lake or drive 5 miles to Jenkinson Lake where you can go boating, hiking, and fishing. If you're looking for more challenging hikes, check out the Desolation Wilderness, Echo Lake, and the Pacific Crest Trail.
If you're traveling in September or October, be sure to check out Apple Hill. Situated 10 minutes away from 'Avery House,' Apple Hill is full of world-famous family farms, wineries, golf courses, hiking trails, and much more. Travel a little further and browse the boutique shops in historic downtown Placerville.
A 15-mile drive will bring you to the town of Coloma where gold was first discovered! While you're in town, go for a whitewater rafting adventure, visit the historic ghost town, or simply sit back with a glass of wine and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
When you don't feel like cooking at home, make a reservation at the historic Sportsman's Hall Restaurant. A former hotel, originally used as a stopping place along the Pony Express Trail, this restaurant now serves up delicious meals for visitors.
If you're traveling in the winter, you'll be close to some of the best ski resorts in California. Shred the slopes of Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort, or venture a little further to Heavenly Ski Resort. Stick around to try your luck at one of the casinos or explore the village filled with stores and restaurants.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, a 40-inch flat-screen TV with Xbox, a 32-inch flat-screen TV with AppleTV, an 18-inch flat-screen TV with AppleTV, fire pit, umbrella, hot tub, outdoor furniture, pavilion, gas grill, outdoor oven, outdoor fireplace, outdoor theater setup, horseshoe pit, cornhole set, darts, play structure, wagon, outdoor chalkboard, 2 adult bikes, ping pong table, sleds, snowshoes, snow toys, tetherball set, stroller, high chair, Keurig coffee maker, coffee pot, toaster oven, microwave, and more
- Peaceful Pollock Pines location - Close to hiking, biking, boating, fishing, kayaking, whitewater rafting, skiing, Apple Hill, wineries, golfing, Placerville, Coloma, Lake Tahoe, shopping, restaurants, museums, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Sacramento International Airport - 6900 Airport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95837, (~68.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site with a dog, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible for up to 2 additional children (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The hot tub may not be used from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
- There is only parking for 1 vehicle
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in