|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The moment you open the door and take in the tropical decor of this beautifully decorated condo, your eyes are drawn through the living room to the balcony and the breathtaking ocean view, and you know you are on your vacation getaway. Located on the 8th floor of highly sought-after Sandpoint Condominium, this spacious 2BR/2BA condo features ocean views from the living room and both bedrooms. Step onto the large balcony from either the living room or master bedroom and enjoy the ocean view to the east, and intra-coastal waterway view to the west. Dine out on the balcony at a table that seats four, or just indulge in some wine and cheese as you delight in the spectacular colors of the sunset in the sky, to set the tone for a relaxing evening.
The living room has a queen-size pullout sofa, a relaxing leather recliner, media stand with 46 inch flat-screen HDTV, a mirrored wall that reflects the ocean views, a dining area looking out to the ocean with seating for four plus an open breakfast bar with two bar stools, and sliding glass doors to the 24’x6’ balcony that has an 11'x6' alcove at the living room end.
The master bedroom features a king-size bed, large mirrored closet, plenty of drawer space in the dresser and two night stands, sliding glass doors to step out onto the balcony, and a flat-screen HDTV. The master bedroom has its own bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
The second bedroom features two twin beds, large mirrored closet, a dresser and nightstand, and flat-screen HDTV. The second bathroom is just a few steps across the hall and features a walk-in shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances including an electric range, microwave oven, dishwasher, side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker, and features an open breakfast bar pass-through to the living room.
• Ceiling fans in every room.
• In-unit walk-in laundry room with full-size washer and dryer.
• Ample linens.
• Standard small kitchen appliances, dishes, flatware, pots and pans, etc.
• Free HDTV cable; high-speed Internet; WIFI.
• Free long distance service within the US and Canada.
• Central A/C
• Secured underground assigned parking plus above ground parking for your guests
• Nicely decorated comfortable lobby with mailboxes available for long-term tenants.
• Oceanfront pool area with heated pool, outdoor shower, umbrella tables and chairs, lounge chairs, restroom facilities, an enormous state-of-the-art Bar-B-Que, and access to the beach.
• Newly renovated fitness room with commercial-grade aerobic equipment featuring a treadmill, recumbent bike and elliptical machine. There is a multi station cable gym, an incline bench and full set of dumbbells.
St. Augustine, the oldest city in America, is just a 1-hour drive away. Enjoy San Sebastian Winery tours, tastings, and weekend entertainment on the rooftop overlooking the marina, outlet shopping, World Golf Village with PGA museum, Imax theater, and of course, golf. Downtown historic St. Augustine bay front area features sightseeing and attractions like the Fountain of Youth, Old Fort, Oldest House & Museum, vintage churches, St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum, St. George Street (pedestrian only) shops, antique shops and many excellent casual and fine dining restaurants. A very nice day trip, the scenic route up A1A is lovely.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£158|
|Cleaning||£67 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.