Koselig; while this Norwegian term may be new to you, the meaning isn't - it's the ambiance invoked by a flickering fireplace, the smell of cinnamon rolls, a glass of California red, and 'Two Morrows Tahoe Cabin,' a 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental that sleeps 10 in Tahoma. This property is an absolute dream, where comforts of home and desired amenities perfectly coincide. Whether you're here to spend summer on Lake Tahoe or enjoy the snow days of Homewood Mountain Resort, Velkommen og kose deg!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed| Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Crib | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
'Two Morrows Tahoe Cabin' is sure to be a warm welcome home at the end of each busy lake or snow day. Warm frozen fingers and toes by the wood-burning stove, while you choose between a cup of hot cocoa or a glass of red wine to entice the senses before a board game or two with the family.
Make yourself comfortable in the living room, featuring plush furnishings and a TV equipped with a DVD/VCR player and library of films - perfect for movie nights. If the group is famished, go ahead and prepare a warm homemade meal in the fully equipped kitchen, sure to satisfy everyone's cravings! Feast around the picnic-style dining table or savor the meal al fresco, cheering to a day well spent on vacation.
Don't spend too much time indoors! Take a leisurely stroll around the neighborhood with your furry four-legged friend or throw on your bathing suit for a swim at the community's private beach. If you're looking for a sweet treat, you'll find Where We Met Gelato & Espresso Bar just a short walk away!
At the end of the day, savor the fading sunlight as you sip your drink of choice on the fenced back deck. Follow this with a refreshing shower before bidding everyone good night. The master bedroom awaits, well-equipped for small families, with a queen bed and twin-over-twin bunk bed. Additional guests will find comfortable accommodations in one of the other 2 bedrooms or on the living room sleeper sofa.
Enjoy the best of both land and water, along with summer and winter activities while staying at this idyllic cabin nestled on a wooded half acre! You'll love 'Two Morrows Tahoe Cabin's' private location - surrounded by forest on 3 sides of the property, while Tahoe City's restaurants and shops are still easily accessible. Plus, the PDQ Tahoma Market, West Shore Pizza, and Where We Met are all just a short walk away.
Spend your days on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe' as they say "West Shore is the best shore." Fishing and sunbathing are found at the community's private pier just a walk away, while Meeks Bay boasts prime paddle boarding and kayaking conditions. Also make sure to visit Eagle Falls and the 38-room Scandinavian mansion, Vikingsholm, accessible by a 30-minute drive and hour-long, scenic hike. Additional summer activities nearby include hiking and biking in Sugar Pine Point State Park and Bliss State Park, as well as visits to Taylor Creek, Pope Beach, Emerald Bay, and the Desolation Wilderness.
Come winter, pack away your hiking boots and bust out your skis! Homewood Mountain Resort is just a 3 mile drive away, meaning long days of fresh powder and hot cocoa. Once you've exhausted Homewood's runs, check out Alpine Meadows Ski Resort or Olympic Valley - both located within 30 minutes of the property. If you prefer a slower pace, you'll find plenty of cross-country skiing in Sugar Pine Point State Park.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning stove, charcoal grill, 3 decks with fencing, 2 TVs equipped with a DVD/VCR player, 500+ movies, free WiFi, in-unit washer and dryer, crib, high chair, children's linens and toys, playpen, fresh linens and towels, 2-4 seasonal driveway parking spots, and so much more
- HOA community amenities include a pier, private beach with roped-off swim area, and more
- Incredible Tahoma location in the heart of town, within walking distance of Lake Tahoe, shops, restaurants, Sugar Pine Point State Park, and just a 3 mile drive from Homewood Mountain Resort!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502 (~ 60.7 miles away)
- This home does have shampoo, carbon monoxide detectors, smoke detectors and a private entrance!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- VRP# 0192