From the expansive living room with plush furniture to the fireplace that gives you warmth, this 4BR Bungalow in Kasauli has something for everyone.
The attic room on the top floor, a favourite amongst the kids, has a cosy setting for all the children to gather around and play & the 2 bedrooms on the first-floor share a wraparound balcony which has beautiful views of the valley below.
Step into the master bedroom and you see sunlight pouring from the French windows that open up to the private garden of the room. Enjoy a morning cup of tea along with breathing in the fresh air around here!
Either choose to dine-in at the indoor dining table while being served sumptuous meals by the in-house cook or have a BBQ in the outdoor gardens, your stay here will be nothing short of extraordinary!
- Dedicated Home-Cook & Home-Keeper
- Food costs only on actuals
- Most posh gated complex in Kasauli
- The view, from every room
- Multi-Level 4 gardens to choose from
- WiFi Dongle/Connection
- TV with all HD channels
- BYOB (all bar essentials available)
- Music system with Bluetooth/aux cable
- Inverter/generator power back up
PRIVATE SPACES TO HANGOUT
- Drawing room with comfortable seating for eight to ten
- Dining table with six chairs
- 4 outdoor multi-level gardens
- Fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, & glassware
- Darjeeling tea, green tea and French press coffee on the house
- Toaster, oven, microwave, mixer grinder, electric kettle, hob, chimney & refrigerator
- Water filter
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
- Maspar bed linen and towels
- Forest Essential bathroom amenities
- All attached bathrooms with 24x7 Hot Water (Geyser)
- The guests have access to the entire house
- All common area in the complex including walkways and gardens
- The villa staff is there to assist you in any need and can cook up great meals on request
- The regional chief is available on call for any assistance.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- All food is freshly prepared as per your custom requirements
- The home cook will note your meal requirements
- Please inform them of any dietary restrictions
- The cost of the food is as per the actual cost of raw materials and groceries
- We DONT charge anything extra
- The home staff needs to be released at a reasonable time in the night to cater to your needs the next day.
The home is located at the end of the 'lower mall' of Kasauli town, alongside the Airforce station. With uninterrupted views of the Shivalik range, this community of Villas called Divine Woods stands on top of the pine forests, giving you a beautiful 180-degree view of the Shivalik range down below. This upscale, residential neighbourhood is an ideal location for people looking to disconnect from the world yet be in the comforts of a home while experiencing true luxury.
SUGGESTED EXPERIENCES AT HOME:
- The sunrise, along with some morning tea or coffee, a must watch from any room
- Cosy up to the fireplace, with some red wine, for a gossip session with your near & dear ones
- Indulge in some card games in the living area
- Or get your word game on by playing scrabble
- Have a BBQ night in one of the gardens outside
SUGGESTED EXPERIENCES IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD:
- A morning trek to the neighbouring popular Hanuman temple is recommended, as you will beat the crowds later in the day.
- The main Kasauli market is a 30-minute flat walk, where you can shop a little at the Tibetan market or grab a 'bun samosa' at the heritage market.
- Bun Samosas at the Kasauli Heritage market, always hits the spot, yummy!!
- Kasauli is town best explored on foot, with many mountain trails to explore.
DISTANCES FROM SUGGESTED ATTRACTIONS:
- Hanuman Temple, Monkey Point, 0.5 Kms
- Ross Common (for lunch / dinner), 2.0KM
- Kasauli Club, (inquire about daily access pass) 2.5 Km
- Heritage Market (multiple eating options), 3.0 Km
- Baikunth (For lunch), 9.0 Km
Kasauli is just the kind of place where you want to lose track of time. If you do plan to move out of your vacation home, cars are the suggested medium of travel to get around. Taxies are available easily. In case you any need help in arranging for a taxi please contact your 'host' (the caretaker).
The Chandigarh Airport is 72 Km away
The Kalka Railway station is 30 Km away