|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Planning a visit to the historically awe-inspiring city of Saskatoon but still want the comforts of home?
Consider this beautifully bright 2-bedroom modern suite to host your trip. Our suite within Hampton Village is strategically located near wonderful community recreational and shopping centers to maximize your comfort and minimize hassle. With a short 12-minute trip you will find yourself in the downtown area were you will discover the unique heritage of Saskatoon Canada.
Featuring 2 furnished bedrooms with luscious beds and a beautiful fully equipped bathroom, this suite is perfect for groups of 2-4 people. Also for your comfort is a modernly furnished kitchen with all the cooking essentials you need:
To keep your stay convenient, we offer fresh linens, towels, soap, toilet paper, iron and ironing board and front-load washer/dryer at your disposal.
To keep you connected we offer cable programming on a large flat screen TV and WIFI to help you plan your next day’s tour of the town.
To give you an extra touch of home, catch a beautiful sunset while barbequing on the back deck furnished with outdoor table and chairs and gas BBQ grill. (Please give an advance notice if interested)
This suite is absolutely perfect after an adventurous day viewing our rich culture through floral eyes at the Saskatoon Civic Conservatory or a deeper trip on the wild side at the Saskatoon Forestry Park and Zoo. The city is littered with wonderful displays of public art to keep you inspired and we are here to keep you comfortable and rested. Interested in a more relaxing vacation, then a short ride from the suite to one of the three scenic, tree lined fairway golf courses are sure to hit the spot.
Be it business or pleasure we would be honored to host your stay and sure to keep you comfortably satisfied.
PARKING: ONE DESIGNATED SPACE IN THE DRIVEWAY
I had a very comfortable stay in this very clean and modern basement suite. The weather was very cold when I stayed (Jan.) and Arlene provided a plug-in and extension to plug-in my vehicle. I found Arlene very easy to communicate with. I would stay here again!
We were in Saskatoon for a post Christmas get together and found the basement suite very comfortable and private. We will definitely book again.
Arlene has created a welcoming home away from home that has been such a comfort while we've been visiting family in the hospital. Thank you, Arlene for all of your help with our emergency booking!
An excellent, clean property located close to the international airport, the owners were awesome to deal with, would definitely stay again.
Arlene was super friendly and very accommodating. Great communication and the place was very bright and clean! Loved our first stay here and using VRBO. We will definitely go back if we stay again in Saskatoon. Easy to get to and close to downtown, and shops.
We were in town for my daughters wedding and it was very nice to have a home away from home. The owners were very helpful and kind. I recommended this property to several family members who were staying at hotels this weekend. Thankyou very much for the comfortable accomodations
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £6 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£82|
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the suite/apartment.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. NO Pets
7. NO Party
8. Parking: One parking space in the driveway. Street parking is also allowed in the area.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10.Upon check- out, please wait for our representative to check the suite and then you can hand in the key.
11. Illegal activities is strictly prohibited.