** Please note that there are other vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Take a break from the stresses of city life at the 'Cedar Cabin,' a 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Flippin. Located steps from the White River with access to a large dining hall and boat ramp, this cozy cabin is sure to transport you back to your summer camp days! This cabin is perfect for fishermen, festival goers, and hiking enthusiasts.
Bedroom: Queen Bed
As you enter this northern Arkansas sanctuary, you're sure to be floored by the authentically rustic decor and wooden accents that fill the space.
After a day on the river, retreat into your cozy bedroom and melt into the plush queen bed. As you watch the Razorbacks game on the flat-screen satellite TV, you'll feel the cooling breeze of the room's A/C unit.
Before hitting the hay, take a relaxing soak in the bathroom's large soaking tub. Boasting a Keurig coffee machine, lots of natural light, and a shower/tub combo, the bathroom is both a practical and relaxing space.
The community dining hall, located just steps from the cabin, features seating for 16, a fully equipped kitchen, and stocked coffee bar. This is a great place to gather with your loved ones and reflect on the excitement of the day.
Planning to bring your boat? You're in luck! The property's large dock has space for a 20-foot river boat and a fishing platform, anxiously awaiting your arrival.
The 'Cedar Cabin' provides a plethora of opportunities for river adventures. Whether you choose to take your boat out for a spin, fish for trout, or simply sunbathe on the fishing dock, you're sure to fall in love with the beauty of the White River.
The area also offers world-class fly fishing and guided tours.
Be sure to check out some of the area's many unique festivals during your stay. With the Cotter Trout Festival taking place each May, the Red, White, and Blue Festival happening in June, and several fishing tournaments occurring throughout the year, your trip is sure to overlap with something exciting.
Mountain Home, a small town located 21 miles down the road, is a must-see! Surrounded by beautiful Ozark Lakes and lush wildernesses, Mountain Home is truly an outdoorsman's paradise. With opportunities for canoeing, camping, hiking, and warm-water fishing, this little town has something for everyone.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a flat-screen satellite TV, soaking tub, open lot parking, free WiFi, access to a fully equipped kitchen, fire pit, BBQ Pit and Hickory wood smoker, charcoal grill, a fishing dock, boat dock, motorized boat and kayak rentals (for an additional fee), an ice machine, and more!
- Unbeatable Flippin Location - Steps from White River, 21 miles from Mountain Home, and within 30 minutes of several festivals and fishing tournaments!
- Closest commercial Airport - Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, (~79.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that there are other vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in