Lake living awaits at this 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental home located on the Lake Almanor Peninsula! Kayak along 52 miles of forested shoreline as you gaze at the spectacular views of majestic Lessen Peak looming in the distance. Bring your family and friends to vacation at this lovely split-level home that sleeps 8 and enjoy the outdoor patio, barbecue grill, kayaks, and Lake Almanor Country Club amenities, including a golf course, tennis courts, 2 private beaches, and a boat launch.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Family Room: Full Pullout Bed
This beautiful home is located in a natural forest setting of mature pine and fir trees just minutes from the Lake Almanor shore. As you enter the home you'll notice the split-level layout offering guests 2 separate living spaces - perfect for spreading out and relaxing.
As you walk in you'll see a lovely dining room that leads into the fully equipped kitchen, which boasts a breakfast nook with seating for 4. Prepare a snack to nibble on as you tour the rest of the home!
The lower level den has a wood-burning fireplace, comfortably furnishings, and a flat-screen TV with Amazon streaming capabilities. There are 2 bedrooms downstairs and a full bathroom as well as sliding glass doors to the backyard!
Finish your tour by heading to the upper level where you'll find the main living space. You'll spend many nights enjoying the company of your family and friends in this large, beautifully appointed space with a pellet stove fireplace to keep you warm! Prepare a cocktail at the built-in wet bar upstairs and wander outside to enjoy your drink at the picnic table.
You'll notice 3 kayaks with lifejackets that you're not only welcome to use but encouraged to! You'll also notice a gas grill you should take advantage of during your stay. Nights are best spent enjoying a zesty barbecue with your loved ones!
Once your glasses are empty, say goodnight and retire in the master suite on the upper level. You'll fall fast asleep in the plush king bed. Wake up with the natural light flooding the room and get ready for the day in the attached full bathroom.
Hop on the electric golf cart in the garage and go explore the natural setting you get to call home!
When you stay at the home you get to utilize the Lake Almanor Country Club amenities, including access to a 9-hole golf course, 2 beaches, tennis courts, a boat launch, a playground, and a picnic area with charcoal grills. During the summer months, the Country Club hosts a summer concert series worth checking out!
There are so many outdoor adventures that come with staying in this beautiful region! Go water skiing, kayaking, mountain biking, road biking, golfing, swimming, walking, or just laying on the beach to work on your tan.
If you want to go boating, rent a vessel at Knotty Pine Resort just 4.4 miles from the home. Take your boat out on the water all day long and when your stomachs start to rumble, dock at Plumas Pines Resort and Bar for a lakeside meal.
After a day filled with high altitude activities, head home to relax. If you want to rinse off after playing in the lake waters, there's a full bathroom in the attached garage!
It seems natural to come visit here in the warmer months to spend endless hours on the lake, but this is also a winter wonderland perfect for colder months! The home is less than 20 miles from Coppervale Ski Area where you can shred the slopes then come home to get toasty by the fireplaces!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV with Amazon streaming capabilities, a window AC unit, a wood-burning fireplace, a pellet stove fireplace, a wet bar, an electric golf cart, 3 kayaks (life jackets available), bikes available, a furnished patio with a gas grill, parking for 4 cars, and more
- Lake Almanor Country Club amenities include a 9-hole golf course, 2 beaches, tennis courts, a boat launch, a playground, a picnic area, a summer concert series, and more
- Lake Almanor is beautiful and so is this spacious home equipped with an electric golf cart, kayaks, bikes, Country Club access, and is only 1 mile from the beach!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~122 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The Lake Almanor Country Club does charge all guests a registration fee, which will be $10 X the number of people you are travelling with plus an additional boat fee of $100 X the number of weeks your are staying (the boat fee only applies if you are bringing a boat)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in