The great outdoors await when you stay at this charming Walloon Lake vacation rental cottage. Set just 5 miles from Boyne City and 4.5 miles from Walloon Lake Village, this 2-bedroom, 1-bath + loft home is a great home base for 6 guests. Conveniently located near Petoskey, Young State Park 5.5 miles away, Lake Charlevoix, and a wooded preserve with hiking and biking trails less than a mile away, and Boyne Mountain, there’s no shortage of adventure for your whole group to enjoy!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Loft: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds
Boasting lofted ceilings, rustic wood decor and a great outdoor space, this remodeled 1950’s cottage promises delightful days spent at Walloon Lake or relaxing with your loved ones.
Embark on a nearby hike or putt around on the green before heading back home. Exposed beams and hardwood floors make the living area a cozy space to gather. Plush couches surround the flat-screen TV and gas stove where you can take it easy for an afternoon.
Refuel after a day of sightseeing with a hearty meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. Subway tile, a farm sink and upgraded appliances are sure to elevate any cooking experience Gather to eat at the breakfast bar or head outside to eat at the 6-person table on the flagstone patio.
As the stars come out, gather around the fire pit to roast s'mores and swap stories for the day. When you're ready to sleep, head into the master bedroom and climb into the cloud-like queen bed for restful slumber.
Set within walking distance of Walloon Lake, this Boyne City cottage offers you access to the best attractions in northern Michigan. Downtown Boyne City, on the southern tip of Lake Charlevoix is only 5 miles away, promising great eats and a charming downtown.
Drive 16 miles to Charlevoix on the coast of Lake Michigan to take a dip in the clear cool waters and explore the attractions along the shoreline and in Fisherman's Island State Park. Directly north, Petoskey rests on Little Traverse Bay with miles of shore to wander in search of the famous stones that gave the town its name.
Boyne Mountain Resort is open year-round with 2 world-class golf courses, a water park, guided fishing tours and more activities you won't want to miss. The cottage is also set in Michigan wine country with several great wineries and microbreweries offer delicious creations.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 1 flat-screen TV, washer and dryer, gas stove, private backyard, furnished flagstone patio, charcoal grill, fire pit, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Beautiful Boyne City location within walking distance of Walloon Lake with Boyne City, Charlevoix, Lake Michigan, Petoskey and Boyne Mountain Resort all less than 20 miles away
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Pellston Regional Airport, 1395 US-31, Pellston, MI 49769, (~33 miles away), Cherry Capital Airport, 727 Fly Don't Dr, Traverse City, MI 49686, (~65 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note beach towels are not provided. It is recommended you bring your own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in