Let your worries float away in Little Narragansett Bay as you relax at this 3-bed, 1.5-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 6 in Pawcatuck! This riverfront home is an absolute dream, where a day floating down the river is as easily attainable as a day on the shores of Block Island Sound. Plus 1,300 square feet of beautiful interior to greet you at the end of each busy day - a warm welcome home you'll never tire of. Bring a boat and your loved ones along to this unbeatable northeast escape!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Nestled on the banks of the Pawcatuck River Estuary, this house provides an ideal location, where your nearest neighbors are the Pawcatuck River Wildlife Area and the Stonington-on-the-River marina. If the dock is available for rent when you visit, set sail from the nearby boat slip for a day on the water, while loved ones stay behind for a day at the community pool!
Retreat inside for a leisurely afternoon spent off your feet. Unwind in front of the flat-screen TV, or simply unplug with a good book by the electric fireplace in the living room.
When stomachs begin to growl, refuel the family with a home-cooked meal. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances to assist with fresh seafood and family favorites alike. Serve appetizers at the breakfast bar until your ready to dine at the adjacent kitchen table, or in the dining room - framed by large windows so you never miss out on those five-star sunsets.
End the night with a cold brew outside, as the kiddos use up their last bit of energy with a ball game in the expansive backyard. When tired eyes call you back inside, tuck the tykes into bed on the twin-over-twin bunk bed before claiming a cozy spot on the queen bed in either the first or second bedroom.
Whether by boat or by car, you'll find the beach no more than 8 miles away! Spend your endless summer days swimming and sunbathing on the coast of Watch Hill, home to some of the local favorite beaches including East Beach, Misquamicut Beach, and Benson Avenue Beach.
If you're looking for a day trip the whole family will love, drive or boat 2 hours to see some of the east coasts stunning islands like Block Island, Fisher's Island, and Long Island!
You'll find plenty of fun off the water as well! Enjoy browsing through the shops and restaurants of Stonington, Pawcatuck, and Westerly - each just 10 minutes from the property. Be sure to also stop by Mystic Seaport, a recreated 19th-century waterfront village featuring historic ships, a museum & more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV, in-unit laundry machines, large backyard, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and much more!
- Access to Stonington-on-the-River amenities for a fee dependent on availability, including a clubhouse, community pool, boat slip and boat dock
- Charming Pawcatuck location - Nestled in a peaceful setting with direct access to Pawcatuck River, the Watch Hill beaches, and the nearby east coast islands!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bradley International Airport - Schoephoester Rd, Windsor Locks, CT 06096, (~ 75.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Prior to booking the dock, please inquire with Evolve to determine if the dock is accessible during your stay
- Please note that the community amenities are only available when renting the dock
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in