** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Experience the best of Cincinnati from this Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment - snuggled on a peaceful hillside! Boasting numerous amenities, this home guarantees a comfortable stay for up to 2 guests. Shop til you drop at Kenwood Towne Centre - 5 minutes away - or explore downtown's many attractions, located only 20 minutes from this Ohio gem!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Unravel in this mid-century dream apartment - bursting at the seams with amenities and the comforts of home. Lounge with your latest novel in the light-filled den, furnished with a sleek leather couch and eclectic decor that's bound to charm the artist within.
For entertainment, head into the living room - where you can keep up with your favorite shows on the 60-inch flat-screen cable TV. Impress your fellow guest with your mixology skills at the wet bar, complete with a mini-fridge, wine cooler, and every tool you'll need to prepare the perfect Manhattan.
Just through the door, you'll find the kitchenette ready and able to handle light cooking endeavours. A toaster, microwave, hot plate, additional mini-fridge, and cookware enable you to dine without ever leaving your home-away-from-home. Savor culinary creations at the 2-person dining table or carry the spread to the backyard table for an al fresco feast.
Linger outside, watching as the day's last light fade into the west. When ready, head back inside for a refreshing shower in the full bathroom, stocked with fresh towels and complimentary toiletries - in case you forgot your own! The cozy queen bed will be waiting to lull you into a gentle night's sleep; guaranteed to energize you for your next adventure.
Featuring a private location in a quiet residential neighborhood, this idyllic property lets you easily explore Cincinnati's best-of-the-best with ease! Just 5 minutes away, you'll find the Kenwood Towne Centre - the tri-state's premier enclosed shopping mall, with over 180 specialty shops. There are also numerous fine dining restaurants to choose from - great for when you don't feel like cooking.
Make sure to get outside during your stay! Perfect your golf swing at one of the many courses or sunbathe and walk at scenic parks, such as French Park and Otto Armleder Memorial Park - all found within a short drive of the apartment. A visit to the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, just 10 miles away, is also a pleasant excursion for all!
Head into downtown, just 20 minutes away, to explore the Cincinnati Art Museum, Newport Aquarium, and Fountain Square. Take a walk across the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge, decked with flags and cable lighting, before picnicking in Smale Riverfront Park, overlooking the Ohio River. In the evening, catch a Bengals' game at the Paul Brown Stadium, quickly followed by a delicious meal at Bauer Farm Kitchen or Sotto - completing an excellent day in the 'The Queen City.'
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette with toaster oven, hot plate, mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker, free WiFi, 60-inch flat-screen cable TV, wet bar complete with a wine cooler, and mixology tools, fresh linens and towels, complimentary toiletries, 2 driveway parking spots, and so much more
- Peaceful Cincinnati location 5 minutes from Kenwood Towne Centre, 20 minutes from downtown, a short drive from hospitals and the airport, and close to numerous parks, golf courses, Trader Joes, and attractions including the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (~ 23 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in