For an unforgettable trip to Center Hall Lake and Hurricane Marina, look no further than this fabulous 3-bed, 2.5-bath vacation rental condo! Situated in Silver Point, this getaway sleeps 6 and offers only the best when it comes to modern living, including lavish furnishings, granite throughout, and new patio furniture. Whether you're enjoying waterfront activities or simply admiring the breathtaking panoramic lake views from the porch, this home-away-from-home will sweep you off your feet!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Couch
Step into the sprawling 2,000-square-foot interior of 'Moore Rest & Relaxation,' where you'll discover sleek hardwood floors, vaulted pinewood ceilings, and contemporary light fixtures. Additionally, the open floor concept and wealth of windows create a light and airy ambiance, offering abundant space for everyone to feel comfortable!
Elevated with modern decor, a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, and flat-screen cable TV, the living room is the ultimate spot to relax! After a busy day at Hurricane Marina, sink into the sumptuous L-shaped sectional sofa to unwind with your favorite shows.
Cooking endeavors await in the fully equipped kitchen, stocked with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and all your culinary essentials. When all is prepped and ready, gather at the breakfast bar, formal dining table, or patio furniture to enjoy.
As the sun sets, pour cocktails for the group and settle on the deck to soak up the stunning forest and lake views. When you retire for the night, retreat to the master bedroom featuring a cloud-like king bed, electric fireplace, and flat-screen cable TV. The master also boasts a pristine soaking tub and rain shower in the en-suite bathroom!
Additional sleeping can be found in the second and third bedroom, both hosting plush queen beds and window views of vibrant greenery. Connecting these bedrooms is a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, complete with a double vanity and shower/tub combo.
Just 0.6 miles down the road is Hurricane Marina, making it easy to launch your water toys to go tubing, jet skiing, and waterskiing out on Center Hall Lake! Hurricane Marina also provides boat slips or boat rentals if you don't have one.
When you return to the marina, grab a bite at Blue Water Grille or head up to Baxter to find the Whistle Stop Restaurant! Also close to this small town is DelMonaco Winery & Vineyards offering tastings and tours.
To explore more of the natural area, pop over to Edgar Evins State Park just 20 minutes away for some hiking! If you want to venture inland, visit Burgess Falls State Park where you'll find trails of varying difficulties that lead to a cascading waterfall!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, 2 60-inch flat-screen cable TVs, 2 electric fireplaces, central heating and air conditioning, ceiling fans, linens, towels, extra blankets and pillows, in-unit laundry machines, a furnished deck, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Silver Point Location - Mere minutes from Hurricane Marina, Edgar Evins State Park, and Burgess Falls State Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Nashville International Airport (~61.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 2 guests on the couch is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in