|Space||980 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Our condo features a large Master Bedroom furnished with a brand new King-sized bed, a full bath and an ocean view balcony. We have a guest bedroom with 2 twin beds and another full bathroom, and a large sunlight living room with dining area. The condo has just been remodeled with new granite counter in a fully-equipped kitchen, new kitchen cabinets, new windows and window treatment. You are a minute's walk to our complex's private beacand lounge chairs across our manicured lawn.
Our location offers you the best possible combination of relaxation and adventure. You can choose from enjoying sun and surf on the beach or large ocean front lawn, having a drink or two or grilling steaks or fresh seafood in the ocean-front tiki-hut, relaxing around our large swimming pool, or taking a refreshing swim in the ocean. You can do surf fishing from our beach or sign up for deep-sea fishing trips, . You have close access to restaurants, shopping, and eco-touring, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving , para-sailing, and many other outdoor activities for adults, young adults and children.
Since you're so close to Marathon, yet separated by a half-mile long causeway, you have the benefits of a quiet location (many multi-million-dollar mansions nearby) yet access to the restaurants, shopping, medical, entertainment, recreational and business facilities you might want. Key Colony Beach is centrally located so it's an easy, short drive to spectacular Bahia Honda beach and other top-ranked Florida beaches you can enjoy without the crowds. Key Colony Beach, Marathon and other nearby Keys sponsor frequent festivals such as the annual Seafood Festival, Key Largo Original Music festival, weekly Farmer's Market, and fishing tournaments. There's sure to be something you'd enjoy happening while you stay with us.
Marathon boasts movie and live theater, shopping and many restaurants. Numerous galleries and museums-are a short drive away, including Marathon's own Crane Point Museum and Nature Center, and large arts districts on Islamorada, Key Largo and in Key West. Marathon has its own fully equipped hospital and other medical, business, health and fitness and entertainment facilities.
You can't beat the location for your choice of vacation pleasure!
We are a family 5, husband, wife and 3 young men. We live in Vancouver, Washington State. The condo has been in our family since 1989. Growing up, my wife and I and our sons spent many enjoyable Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's holidays at our wonderful Key Colony Beach, Florida condo!
Evan Dudik purchased this condo in 1989
The condo has been in our family since 1989. We are continuing to enjoy this property and hope you will to!
Paradise Found! Book now for 2015 and 2016!
Welcome to our condo, your vacation home in paradise! Our condo is located in the center of the fabulous Florida Keys in Key Colony Beach, Florida. Our 2BA 2 BA is on the ocean side with a balcony view of the ocean. It’s 1 minute walk across our manicured lawn to our condo building’s private beach.
Our third-floor unit offers a beautiful place to relax, enjoy the beach, and plan your choice of vacation adventures. Our 2-bedroom, 2- bath condo sleeps 4 and features:
• Large master bedroom with new King-sized bed
• Large guest bedroom with two twin beds
• Newly remodeled kitchen, fully equipped with microwave, coffee maker, full stove/oven, fridge with automatic ice-maker, and all utensils, cooking- and tableware for eating in or at the beach
• Extra linens and towels
• Balcony with ocean view—great for breakfast or morning coffee
• Two full-baths, each with full-sized bathtub and shower, one right off the Master Bedroom
• Large, sunlit living room with ocean and pool view
• Dining area
• Large windows for wonderful sea-breezes
• Central air conditioning
• Free high-speed Wi-Fi
• Large 55" Internet-enabled Smart television in the living room
• 40" Internet-enabled television in the Master Bedroom
The Sea Isle Condominium property provides wonderful amenities to make your stay even more enjoyable:
• Large outdoor pool with sunny lounge chairs and shaded tables
• Private beach with sparkling white sand
• Ocean view lounge chairs on the front lawn
• Tiki-hut with complimentary grills, tables and benches for delicious ocean-view dining
• Immaculately, professionally-groomed grounds
• Very quiet location—all you hear is the sea-breeze
• On-site guest laundry
• Close, easy-access parking—no need to walk miles with your luggage
• Bikes for borrowing—great for getting around Key Colony Beach
• Friendly office with tourist information ready to assist you
Our location in Key Colony Beach allows for easy walking or biking to:
• Several excellent restaurants, coffee shops and beach-wear stores
• Fishing charter boat dock with a choice of fishing, scuba, kayak and snorkeling adventures
• City golf course
• Wednesday all-day Farmer’s Market
• Beautiful Sunset Park—just a few yards from the condo complex, with spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets
Key Colony Beach is linked by an over-water causeway that’s about a half-mile long to the town of Marathon. This means you have easy access to:
• Many fresh seafood markets. One we like that’s almost around the corner (“Fish Tales” with daily fresh fish and meats and a small indoor/outdoor restaurant
• 2 large grocery stores, Winn Dixie and Publix, which have excellent seafood, meats and juicy Florida oranges, mangoes and grapefruit
• Shopping for beachwear, household supplies, toys and gifts, even office supplies (Office Depot), express mail services (UPS, FedEx), fitness clubs, movie theater, large community hospital—just about anything you’d expect in a small city
Not least, Marathon and nearby Keys provide many choices for activities and adventures:
• Marathon Lady twice-daily fishing expeditions (www.marathonlady.net), just off the causeway
• Numerous restaurants for breakfast (we like Stout’s), lunch (we like Brutus’ Seafood) and dinner (too many to mention!)
• A multitude of fishing charter opportunities
• Scuba and snorkeling tours
• Guided kayaking eco-tours—or rent your own kayak
• Biplane rides from the nearby Marathon Airport
• Parasailing on the Gulf of Mexico
• Swim-with-the-dolphins, the Dolphin Research Center, Crane’s Nature Center, and Wild Bird Sanctuary
• Beautiful beach front parks such as Bahia Honda State Park with 500 acres of beachfront, an offshore island and some of the best snorkeling anywhere; John Pennekamp State Park, the Nation’s first underwater state park, encompassing 70 square miles of coral reef open for scuba, snorkeling and fishing adventure
• Located centrally to Key West, Islamorada and Key Largo for fun day trips
• Many other attractions!
Key Colony Beach is an easy 2 ½ hour drive (138 miles) from Fort Lauderdale, FL airport, 2 hours and 10 minutes (109 miles) from Miami International Airport and 1 hour and 10 minutes (52 miles) from Key West Airport. We are less than 15 minutes from Marathon Airport which hosts private aircraft.
If you don’t want to drive, we have had good experience with Keys Shuttle . Keys Shuttle picks you up at the Miami or Fort Lauderdale airport baggage claim and drops you off at our condo complex for about $70.00. The van is quite comfortable. You can return to the airport the same way. At the nearby Marathon airport, you can rent a car from Avis, Budget, Enterprise or Jeeps of the Keys. Enterprise will pick you up if you desire.
We’re here to answer any questions you may have and make your stay as wonderful and comfortable as possible!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
29 Apr 2017 - 16 Dec 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
17 Dec 2017 - 28 Apr 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Cleaning||£100 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£240|
Cleaning fee of $150.00 additional but taxes on the cleaning fee included above.
Off-season, taxes drop to $153.15
Contact owner/manager for deposit and refund details