|Space||1,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Charming Lakefront Cottage
Vacations that’ll Float Your Boat! 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath charmer! “Lakefront” cottage on a quiet and secluded 1-1/2 acre “Park like” setting overlooking Lake Tsala Apopka, in Floral City, Florida.
Experience Florida’s Nature Coast where simplicity meets nature, and outdoor recreational enthusiasts play.
Enjoy the stars and Natures symphony every evening right outside your door.
Biking, Boating, Fishing, Jet skiing and Kayaking are all within close by. There is a public boat ramp right out your back door. Easy access to the Gulf of Mexico is also just 40 minutes away.
Enjoy the quaint village atmosphere in Floral City (5 minutes away) with it’s antique shops, restaurants, and Art Galleries.
There is always something to do!
* The “Strawberry Festival” in Feb, U-pick blueberries in April and Blackberies in May minutes from your door.
* “Heritage Days” in Dec. A quiant luminaire tour of Historic homes where the Homeowers greet the visitors in Period costumes along the “Avenue of the Oaks” beautiful 100’s of year old oak trees forming a beautiful canopy
* Bikes & BBQ festival and the 'Rails to trails' 120 mile cycling run brings thousands to Floral City in October.
* Crystal River, Homosassa, Ocala, the Villages and Beaches are 45 minutes away.
* Disney, Seaworld, Busch Gardens, LegoLand and Orlando and Tampa are less than 1-1/2 hour away
* The 'Rails to Trails” bike path is 5 min from your door and offers some excellent hiking and cycling opportunities. The trail is popular for family outings….. pack a picnic lunch and make a day of it.
* 'Beautiful Rainbow Springs Park and River' - a must see – kayaking, tubing… quietly float down the tranquil, crystal clear, Rainbow River is opprox. 40 minutes away..
* Secluded cave exploration, Airboat rides, horseback riding, Citrus County Speedway, golf courses are close by.
Loved this place and wish we could come next year. Park-like setting. Cottage is older but full of charm. Quiet small town atmosphere and close to bike trail. Stephen had kayaks we could use which was a nice surprise .
The place was old but very nice. We were pleasantly surprised by how clean it was. The yard had plenty of space to park my boat and the public boat landing was only a few yards away. The lake was interesting and the birds were every where. I was very happy to be there.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Antique shops.
* Boating activities.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Antique Shops.
* Nature Tours.
Top Thing to do in Family:.....
Always something to do:
Amusement parks - Disney, Seaworld, LegoLand, Busch Gardens, Wickie Wachee with in 90 minutes
Secluded cave explorations
Citrus county Speedway
Golf - numerous championship courses in the area
Minature Golf (5 minutes)
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£79|
Minimum Stay: JAN to MARCH - 1 month min stay
APRIL TO JAN - 2 wks min stay
Requested cleaning services are available upon request for $95 / visit
9% sales tax is added to all rentals
Our monthly bookings for the next year's season (Dec thru March) are made in Jan thru March of the current year.
OWNERS REFUND POLICY
7 thru 12 "NO REFUND"
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.