• Single family home; 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms.
• House on cul-de-sac with private driveway parking (2 cars) and free street parking.
• Great for travelling nurses or medical professionals (within walking distance of St. Agnes Hospital); long term stays welcome; contact me for extended stay rates.
• Large private backyard with shade trees and 6-foot tall fence (great for dogs! -NOTE that a dog fee applies).
• One story home-NOTE although the home is only one floor, the living room is sunken 1 step while the remainder of the home (kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom) is on the same level.
• 24 hour key pad entry.
• Centrally located near highways, public transportation, the university, medical centers, shopping and restaurants.
• Two National Parks 1 hour drive away!
• Great home great for travelling families, national park visitors, and business travelers.
• The master bedroom has a queen bed and attached bathroom. The other two bedrooms each have full beds.
• Large securely fenced yard great for kids and dogs (large enough to play catch or fetch) with large shade trees, and an orange tree-feel free to eat a sweet and delicious orange from the tree at any time.
• Yard also has a covered patio with table and chairs for outside dining.
• High-speed wireless internet access throughout the whole home. Smart-TV with Netflix included.
• Kitchen equipped with microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, dishwasher, stove , oven, refrigerator, dishes, silverware, pots and pans, and cooking utensils. I provide tea, coffee (a fresh ground coffee that is stored in airtight mason jars labeled as regular and decaf) powdered creamer, sugar, non-sugar sweetener, olive oil, salt, pepper, a small variety of other items, and free granola bars.
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living room, and dining area, central air conditioning and heat.
• Pets-An additional pet fee applies-with your booking inquiry please let us know 1) the breed and 2) number of dogs.
o Well behaved dogs are welcomed with permission. $10/night per pet or $50/week per pet.
o No excessive barking and no playing in the house to avoid scratching the floors.
o When guests leave the home the dog must be with you or kenneled- no exceptions.
o Please pick up after your pets. Guests will be held responsible for any damage (inside or outside [large holes in the yard or damage to screen door or fence]) done by your pet.
o Dogs cannot be left to sleep outside overnight if they bark-no exceptions.
o The small amount we charge for the pets helps us clean to the extent that the next person who stays will never know that your pet was in their space.
• Guests have access to the entire house, the private backyard with covered patio, except the garage.
• There is a key pad entry for 24-hour access to home and we can be reached by text, email or phone at any time should something come up.
• Central air conditioning with ceiling fans in each bedroom.
• Families are welcome, Cleaning supplies are in a child proof cabinet under sink, TV is on a sturdy piece of furniture, window blind cords are tied up out of a child's reach.
o However, we do not provide any infant furniture.
• Shopping center with grocery store, bar, restaurants, drug store, and ice cream parlor within walking distance!
• 1 hour from Yosemite National Park and Kings Canyon National Park.
• 15-20 minutes from Fresno International Airport.
• 1 mile from Fresno State University - great location for Fresno State sporting events, graduation, and parents weekends!
• 1.3 miles from St. Agnes Medical Center (hospital, urgent care, doctor's offices etc.).