Brite Spacious and spotless, this second floor corner villa is fully upgraded. This is the largest unit in the Golf Villas with separate laundry room and large living room. Designed to meet or exceed your expectations, this rental has everything you need for a perfect vacation.
Rental includes the following:
* Private quiet location with rare wraparound golf view of first tee box
* Convenient parking only a few steps from the front door
* Open floor plan with plentiful, large windows to bring the Florida outdoors inside
* Screened patio with table & chairs
* Walk to the gym, driving range, pro shop within minutes
* Newly refurbished community pool located on the corner
* 50" flatscreen TV with premium+HD cable in living room, tv in both bedrooms with premium HD cable
* High-speed WiFi Internet connection password protected
* Truly turnkey, just bring your clothes, your clubs and your toothbrush
* Both King Master and Guest Suite boast spotless luxury bedding & linens
* Elegant master bathroom with double sinks
* Deluxe master stall shower, frameless glass door and hand shower
* Tastefully updated ensuite guest bath with full privacy for guests
* New sofa with fold out queen bed, sofabed linens & pillows provided
* Upgraded separate laundry room with Duet high-capacity front load washer & dryer
* Washer has sanitize feature so you know your linens are always fresh & immaculate
* Spacious walk-in closets with california closet organizers in both closets
* Large dresser in each bedroom, night tables with generous storage space
* Extra sheet sets, pillows and plenty of towels
* Gourmet eat-in kitchen with new appliances, quality cookware
* Cuisinart Coffee-on-Demand, high-speed mixer, blender, toaster, microwave
* 12 high hat lights just installed in unit, all with dimmers
* all utilities included
* beautiful Maple flooring just installed
My husband and I had such a wonderful visit when we stayed at villa Addison! The apartment is very nicely decorated and clean. There were plenty of towels and kitchen supplies, and Ron was even kind enough to stock the fridge with a case of bottled water. We both found the view of the Squire golf course very relaxing, but I found it especially nice to watch from the apartment as my own husband teed off from the first hole! Thanks for the lovely accommodations! We'll be sure to visit again.
The property was amazing. Spotless with all the amenities we needed. I would stay there again. Ron was very accomodating and available. I loved that he had bottled water in the fridge and coffee on hand. It was a great stay and a great trip.
Top Thing to do in City:
* 3 Miles from the Ocean.
* Countless championships golf courses near by.
* Championships tennis courts walking distance...
Top Thing to do in Budget:.....
Top Thing to do in Family:.....
Golf - PGA Honda Classic @ PGA National Feb/Mar
Basic shopping and banking needs are within 1 mile of PGA
AREA ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
Kravis Center Performing Arts - Palm Beach
Gardens Mall/Downtown at the Gardens - Palm Beach Gardens
City Place, West Palm Beach - Shopping, dining, entertainment
Singer Island - Sunbathe, swim, sail, watersports
Worth Avenue, Palm Beach - Upscale shopping, dining, entertainment
Lion Country Safari - wildlife and children's park
Gambling - boats and casinos
Mets/Florida Marlins/St. Louis Cardinals spring training nearby
Norton Art Museum, West Palm Beach
Flagler Museum, Palm Beach
Disneyworld, Orlando - 2-1/2 hours
Kennedy Space Center, Melbourne - 2 hours
Juno Beach - Water sports, fishing
Waterfront dining - Dockside Seagrille, Carmine's, Waterway Cafe,
Riverside, Seasons 52, and much more
Rates applicable for the 2014/2016 season
High Season Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar $6,500 per month/1 month minimum
April, May, $6,000
June $4,000 per month/1 month minimum
Jul, Aug, Sep $3,000 per month/1 month minimum
Oct, Nov, $4,000 per month/1 month min
Cleaning fee upon departure $120
Security Deposit (refundable) $1,500