* Summertime, or anytime, the living is easy. Jumpstart your vacation in the Great House with our welcome kit including beachtags, free wifi, ride tickets and more!
* Located in quiet neighborhood, with restaurants and stores nearby. Short walk to bike trail, CVS,ACME,WAWA, Ice Cream, Hoys 5&10, Playground with basketball and tennis courts. 3 Blocks to 34th Street Beach with Lifeguard, Showers, Restrooms and First Aid.
* Large Living space(1700 sqft) includes 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bath second floor condo with awning-covered front porch and rear decks.
* Master Bedroom with private bath, deck access and queen-sized bed.
* Second Bedroom with deck access and queen-sized bed.
* Third and Fourth Bedrooms each have two twin-sized beds.
* Large living area, with widescreen TV, plenty of seating, including Sleeper Sofa
* Front porch has dining set, porch rockers, bar refrigerator, and great sunset views.
We rented this house for a weekend getaway and loved it. It is spacious and comfortable. They thought of every detail, it was so nice not having to pack sheets and towels. They are very friendly, and even helped us with our luggage. We will definitely rent here again.
Beautifully decorated, very well equipped, centrally located. Would definitely rent again.
This is a beautiful home with all the amenities. The kitchen is stocked to please any chef, the bedrooms are so comfortable and cozy. The owners supply sheets & towels which is such a convenience. My friends and I had a wonderful time in this lovely home using every square inch of space and hating to go home. It was one of our best vacations yet!!! We love coming to Great House & will come again.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Enjoy the Beach.
* Enjoy the Boardwalk.
* Take a Pirate Voyage.
* Go fishing and crabbing.
* Dining Out.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Ride your bike.
* Visit Cape May Zoo (free).
* Sit on the Beach.
* Read a Book on the Deck.
* Free Activities on Boards and Asbury Ave.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Worlds Greatest Family Resort.
* Walk the Boards.
* Play Mini Golf.
* Pony Rides, Kite Flying.
* Cook Out/ BBQ.
BEACH! Large white sandy beach, most are guarded
Boardwalk with shopping, food and amusements. Enjoy 2-ticket Tues and Thurs at Gillians
Library and Community Center
Fantastic Tuesdays in July and August: 10-1PM Asbury Avenue Shopping District has face painters, entertainment, balloon sculpters
Mummers Nights in July and August: Strutting 7-9PM on Boardwalk
Ejoy walking the pedestrian walkway on our new Causeway Bridge and fishing pier
Nightly Rate: $150 - $350
Weekly Rate: $700 - $2050
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
This is a weekly rental property. Days, or long weekends off season will be considered.
No Senior Week or Prom week rentals accepted.
October thru April Rate is a minimum of $700
Summer Season Rates are:
* MAY: 5/3-5/10: $1500
* MAY: 5/10-5/17: 1500
* MAY: 5/17-5/24: 1500
* MAY: 5/24-5/31: 1700
* JUN: 5/31-6/7: 1700
* JUN: 6/7-6/14: 1700
* JUN: 6/14-6/21: 1700
* JUN: 6/21-6/28: 1800
* JUN: 6/28-7/5: 2000
* JUL: 7/5-7/12: 2050
* JUL: 7/12-7/19: 2050
* JUL: 7/19-7/26: 2050
* JUL: 7/26-8/2: 2050
* AUG: 8/2-8/9: 2050
* AUG: 8/9-8/16: 2050
* AUG: 8/16-8/23: 2050
* AUG: 8/23-8/30: 1950
* AUG: 8/30-9/6: 1700
* SEP: 9/6-9/13: 1700
A $250.00 security deposit will also be required. Staged payments may be arranged with owner.
250.00 non-refundable reservation deposit, paid with signed lease. Balance in two installments to be paid in full 60 days before reservation begins.