Deluxe 3 Bedroom Suite - 3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
Three bed room Suite recently remodeled containing plush beds, full kitchen including common kitchen ware and granite countertops, front living rooms, two bath and three rooms each with a queen bed, quiet air conditioner / heater.
Deluxe 1 Bedroom Suite - 1 Bedroom/2 Bathroom
One bedroom Suite, recently remodeled containing plush beds, full kitchen including common kitchen ware, new furnishings, front living rooms, one bath and one bed room with two queen size beds, quiet air conditioner / heater. Also has a queen hide-a-bed.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Rock Climbing.
* River Tubing.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Hike the very best of the very best, Angel’s Landing.
* Kolob Canyon is the unsung beauty of Zion National Park.
* The Narrows is Zion’s most popular hike and for good reason.
* Zion-Mount Carmel Highway offers an appetizer of Zion.
* Visit the Zion Canyon Visitor Center and the Zion Human History.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Drive through the mile long Mt. Carmel Highway.
* Take a short hike up to Canyon Overlook to see the sunrise.
* Zion Canyon Scenic Drive.
* Emerald Pool-A 1 mile hike will bring you to this area of pool.
* iver Tubing - during the Summer Season.
Near to Canyons & National parks
* Zion National Park
* Bryce Canyon National Park
* Grand Canyon National Park
* ATV Riding
* River Tubing