Your adventures in the Catskills begin at this vacation rental cabin in Smallwood! This 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom cabin for up to 6 is secluded in the forest, yet just minutes from the area's top attractions. Spend afternoons at the lake, gamble at casinos, see a show at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, and end the day with a nightcap on the back deck overlooking dense forest! This is the perfect home base to experience the best of the Catskills.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Sofa (not a pullout)
You'll feel right at home as soon as you step foot inside this cabin! The brightly painted walls and a plethora of natural light are sure to set your mind at ease.
In the mornings, pour yourself a cup of coffee and sip it outside on the deck. The only sounds you'll hear in the morning are the noises made by the local wildlife.
Put your feet up after a day by the lake and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. While you're relaxing, use the wireless internet access to make plans for the next day!
Stay in the comfort of your home-away-from-home and whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen! When it's time to dig in, gather around the table in the dining area, or enjoy your meal al fresco out on the back deck.
All 6 guests in your travel group are guaranteed a restful slumber when it's time to call it a night! The master bedroom has a queen bed, the second bedroom has a full bed, and 2 guests can sleep on the sofa in the living room.
Your whole vacation could be spent boating on Mountain Lake or lounging on the beach. Catch a tan while you try to catch some fish.
If Lady Luck is on your side, take a short drive to hit the nearby casinos. Monticello Casino is less than 8 miles from the property, and Mount Airy Casino Resort is about an hour and a half away.
During your stay, be sure to take a short drive over to the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts. Even if there isn't a performance you want to see, you'll like strolling through the interactive museum dedicated to the 1969 Woodstock Music and Art Fair.
Take your winnings from the tables and slots and treat yourself to a fun night out. Have a burger and a brew at Friends Pub, or have a taco at Barrio Kitchen!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, deck with patio furniture, gas grill, 3 flat-screen TVs, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 2, and much more!
- Wonderful Smallwood location near Mountain Lake! A short drive to restaurants, casinos, and the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Stewart International Airport - 1180 1st St, New Windsor, NY 12553, (~51.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per stay fee (20-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This property can comfortably sleep 4 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 6 guests