Your relaxing vacation awaits in this cozy Massachusetts vacation rental home situated just a short walk from the cove. With 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, your party of 4 will rest comfortably with room for 2 additional guests utilizing the air mattress. Stroll along the beach while sipping hot coffee, or stroll along the quaint streets of Falmouth. Nantucket and Providence are an easy day trip away. Golfing, fishing, hiking, and endless other activities make this seaside vacation fun for all!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Full-sized Air Mattress
Welcome to your nautical home-away-from-home! Blues hues and tasteful Cape Cod-themed decor create an inviting, cozy space for you and your party to enjoy a vacation together.
The plush couch beckons you to sit and relax. You'll just love the attention to detail in the living room, down to the ceramics on the fireplace and embroidered pillows on the comfortable chairs. Sink into the plush couch and watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV with DVD player.
A bright fully equipped kitchen has all the pots, pans, glasses, and plates you could need to prepare meals for your party. Bake some scones, brew a pot of tea, and sit around the quaint wooden table in the breakfast nook. Bookshelves filled with colorful stories frame large windows, filling the room with natural Massachusetts light.
On warm days, a picnic table in the back is a perfect spot to have a lobster boil or watch the kids play in the spacious backyard. Nestled amongst beautiful trees, this quaint home is quite picturesque.
Light seafoam green walls match the pattern on the queen-sized bed's quilt. A wicker rocking chair in the corner completes the room's charming decor. A large closet and dresser let you unpack and feel at home. The second bedroom's colorful quilts are complemented by pale blue walls. The shared bathroom is bright and clean with nautical paintings on the walls. Rest easy and get ready for more Cape Cod fun in the morning!
The quaint seaside town of Cape Cod offers delightful seafood restaurants, shopping, and local entertainment. Visit the beautiful public library and numerous lighthouses in Downtown Falmouth. In the summers you can enjoy theater at Highfield Hall presented by the College Light Opera Company.
Your vacation home is just a few minutes walk to a large saltwater cove. Take off your shoes and stroll along the beach or bring a thermos of hot coffee and watch the water from an overturned dinghy on the cove.
Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, and Providence are less than an hour away, where you can enjoy all the beauty these resort islands have to offer. You'll experience delicious dining, lovely beaches, and more.
The beautiful National Seashore awaits just an hour away. Other fun activities include golfing, fishing, whale watching at Barnstable Harbor, or visiting the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV with DVD player, spacious backyard, lobster pot, air mattress, air conditioning, beach chairs, washer and dryer, charcoal grill, and more!
- Lovely Cape Cod home near beach and downtown. Within an hour's drive you have access to Martha's Vineyard, Falmouth, Providence, Nantucket, and the National Seashore. Go fishing, boating, shopping, golfing, and so much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boston Logan International Airport, 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128 (~76 miles away from property) or Martha's Vineyard Airport, 71 Airport Rd, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568 (~ 22 miles away from property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the full-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in