Plan your next Oregon retreat to this gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house on the Rogue River. This spacious 1,592-square-foot home offers 6 lucky guests an open-concept living room with a gas fireplace, private riverfront access, large fenced-in backyard, and wraparound deck with stunning views. Whether you're in town for outdoor recreation or to visit Ashland for the annual Shakespeare Festival, this is the perfect Grants Pass home-away-from-home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Futon
Nestled on the south side of the tranquil Rogue River, this Grants Pass family home provides the perfect mix of privacy and comfort. Spend your days exploring the Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest and your evenings watching Southern Oregon sunsets on the wraparound deck!
Jumpstart your day with a cup of freshly brewed Keurig coffee on the living room couch. This window-lined space features a tall vaulted ceiling, plenty of exposed wooden accents, and a library filled with books and DVDs. If you have any work to get done throughout your stay, the desk in the master bedroom makes for a fantastic temporary office.
Play your favorite music with the Alexa system while you map out your day at the 2-person breakfast bar. Before you head out the door, prepare breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with all of the cooking essentials. The 4-person dining table is perfect for your formal meals or dine al fresco on the wraparound deck.
It's hard to find a more peaceful setting than the private riverfront space in the backyard. If you're lucky, you may even see some of the local ducks on the shoreline. Celebrate the start of your vacation by cooking, uncorking a local Oregon wine, and enjoying a memorable meal with your loved ones.
Finish off the night by watching a movie on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room while the gas fireplace creates the perfect cozy atmosphere. Each of the 3 bedrooms boasts plenty of comfortable sleeping arrangements and ample storage for your belongings.
-- THE LOCATION --
This property is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac and offers plenty of privacy. From here, you'll still be a quick 5-minute drive from shopping, restaurants, and plenty of other attractions.
Take a scenic hike close to the house or venture 14 miles away to the Limpy Botanical Interpretive Loop Trailhead! Some other local parks around Grants Pass are the Riverside Park, Baker Park, the Cathedral Hills Country Park and the Reinhart Volunteer Park. The Oregon Caves National Monument is just over 47 miles from your door and a perfect day trip!
Oregon is internationally known for its incredible wineries. Travel down south to visit some of the top wineries in the area like the Serra Vineyards, Red Lily Vineyards, and the Schmidt Family Vineyards.
Some other fun ways to enjoy your time in Grants Pass are visiting the city of Ashland for their annual Shakespeare Festival from April to October or taking a jet boat excursion along the Rogue River!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a wraparound deck with an outdoor dining area, riverfront access, printer, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 4-car driveway parking and more
- Fantastic Grants Pass location - Located 5 minutes from restaurants and shopping, 14 miles from the Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest, 47 miles from the Oregon Caves National Monument, within an hour of top local wineries, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants, parks, and fishing spots!
- Closest Airport: Rogue Valley International – Medford Airport - 1000 Terminal Loop Parkway, Medford, OR 97504, ( ~34 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the beds and 2 guest can sleep comfortably on the full futon, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in