Golfers, boat enthusiasts, and anyone looking to soak up some rays will fall in love with this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental townhouse in Laguna Vista! This home cries luxury with granite countertops, designer furnishings, custom colors and accommodations for 7. Spend your days on the lush greens of the South Padre Island Golf Club, or bring your boat and launch it at the community boat ramp. However you spend the day, be sure to end it by watching the sunset on your private balcony!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Large Sofa
Let the feeling of elegance wash over you as you enter this opulent 1,700-square-foot abode. Kick your shoes off and relax on the leather sectional sofa in the living room as you watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV.
Though the air-conditioned interior is a great place to relax, your favorite spot may be out on the private balcony. From there, you can look out upon the golf course and Laguna Madre in the distance.
There's no need to venture far when stomachs start to rumble! The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to whip up your favorite recipes. Your group's chef will love the expansive granite counters and new stainless steel appliances.
On pleasant evenings, step outside and prepare a barbecue feast using the charcoal grill. After you dine, mix yourself a cocktail, head upstairs to the private balcony, and watch the sun dip below the horizon. Sunsets are truly breathtaking in Laguna Vista!
When it's time to call it a night, dive under the covers of any of the plush beds. Two lucky guests can claim the master bedroom, which has a king bed, en-suite bathroom, and a private balcony. One extra guest in your travel group can sleep on the large, comfortable sofa in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
This townhouse is the perfect home base for anyone looking to hit the links! One of the area's most beautiful golf courses is literally right in your backyard. As you drive the ball down the fairway, try not to be distracted by the glistening waters of the Laguna Madre!
After a day on the course, put your swimsuit on and go for a dip in the community pool. The golf club has several pools, one of which is just steps from the townhouse.
Those who prefer saltwater to chlorine will want to take a quick drive over the bridge to South Padre Island! Sugar-white sand and cool Gulf waters await just 9 miles away.
Bring your boat along with you and dock it at the private boat slip for a small fee. The golf club also has a boat ramp available - getting out on the water has never been so easy!
A 9-mile drive to the east will bring you to the city of Port Isabel, where you can enjoy magnificent views from the historic lighthouse or cast a line from the fishing pier, or do a little shopping at Lighthouse Square.
Pack your passport and spend a day south of the border trying some authentic Mexican fare and browsing unique local shops. Mexico is only 30 minutes away from Laguna Vista!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, boat slip and boat ramp access (available for a $50 fee), 2 charcoal grills, free WiFi, balcony with patio furniture, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, 2 additional flat screen TV's, central zoned air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- Amazing Laguna Vista in the South Padre Island Golf Club! Boating, golfing, shopping, and lounging on the beach are just minutes away from this wonderful home
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Brownsville/South Padre Island International Airport - 700 Amelia Earhart Dr, Brownsville, TX 78521, (~25.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property is only accessibly by stairs and therefore is not suitable for the mobility-impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- This property can comfortably sleep 7 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 guests if guests bring their own sleeping arrangements
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in