Bring a group of 11 - 14 guests and stay at this spacious 1,455-square-foot vacation rental home with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths in Arabi, Louisiana. The home is beautifully appointed, has plenty of living space, a fully-equipped kitchen, and a screened in porch with a fenced in backyard. The proximity to the famous French Quarter of New Orleans adds to the appeal of this great home. After experiencing the excitement of Bourbon Street, go back to the home, located in a quiet and safe neighborhood.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: 3 People on Living Room Sofas (Not Pullouts)
This home has everything you and your friends need to have a comfortable and memorable stay. You'll be able to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of the city when you stay here.
The living room has plush leather couches and a flat-screen Smart TV - perfect for binge watching your favorite series! Pop some popcorn and soak up the sense of freedom that comes with being on vacation.
If you're craving something with more substance, make your way to the fully equipped kitchen with all of the appliances and kitchen gadgets you'll need to prepare a feast! Your buddies can accompany you in the kitchen at the bar stool-lined island and sip on a freshly mixed cocktail as you cook.
Opt for a casual dining setting and just enjoy the meal in the company of your friends in the sitting area off the kitchen. Or head to the furnished, enclosed sunroom and eat out there!
Continue to the large backyard to soak up the last bit of light before the sun goes down. Then head inside to any of the three bedrooms to get a peaceful night's rest.
Wake up in the morning, get ready in the 2 full bathrooms and then head out the door to experience Louisiana!
-- THE LOCATION --
If you're looking for a relaxing getaway with your friends you may not even want to leave the serenity of the home! But if you're ready to venture out and explore, you can spend days at Lake Pontchartrain! Rent a boat 6.5 miles from the home at Joe Rugs Water Adventures and spend the day on the water hanging out and fishing.
For a day filled with a bit more excitement, travel just 5 miles to the French Quarter. New Orleans is one of the oldest cities in America and, therefore, boasts streets rich with historic venues and iconic buildings. Bourbon street is one of those streets, filled with the best restaurants, bars, jazz music, and endless celebration opportunities!
If you're not in the mood to cook that's ok! Louisiana is known for its amazing Cajun cuisine. Grab some of the iconic food at Cajun Joe's Seafood only 1.6 miles from the home. Other great dining spots include The Joint for barbecue, Kitchen Table Cafe for healthy options, and N7 for funky French food and a unique setting.
No matter what you fill your days with during your stay you are sure to soak up the amazing culture this part of the country is famous for!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen with an island and barstool seating, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV, a laundry room with washer and dryers, central AC, complimentary toiletries, a furnished sunroom, an outdoor patio, a fenced-in grassy backyard, driveway parking for 2 cars, and more
- Get a group of your closest friends and come to this beautiful. spacious home in Arabi, just 5 miles from the French Quarter of New Orleans!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 900 Airline Dr, Kenner, LA 70062, (~20.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking indoors
- Pet friendly with $20 per stay fee (well-behaved pets upon approval only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that 11 guests can sleep comfortably in beds, but the property can accommodate up to 14 guests with use of the 3 couches
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in