Pack your bags to an unforgettable nature retreat and stay at 'Gooseberry Landing,' a lovely 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home! Situated at the base of Smithsonian Butte and Gooseberry Mesa, this getaway is the perfect home base for mountain bikers, avid ATVers, and canyoneers alike. With a fully remodeled interior that sleeps up to 10, expansive fenced-in backyard, and easy access to southwest Utah's national parks, there's no better home base than this charming Apple Valley abode!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Den: Futon
Pull up to your home-away-from-home to discover a sprawling gravel driveway and big red tractor. Inside, ‘Gooseberry Landing’ offers sleek hardwood floors, cozy furnishings, and rustic decor, creating a contemporary farmhouse feel.
You'll love returning to the living room after long days outdoors, where you can effortlessly sink into one of 2 leather sofas. This space also features a wood-burning stove and flat-screen TV equipped with DirecTV, Sunday Ticket, and Netflix, so you can comfortably keep up with your favorite shows!
Cooking endeavors await in the kitchen which is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops! Whip up a savory surprise and utilize the charcoal grill outside before settling in at the 6-person dining table for a quality meal.
After dinner, relocate to the furnished patio and blaze up the fire pit! Share a bottle of wine between adults and watch the kiddos romp around in the enormous fenced-in grass yard - the perfect end to your day!
When the tykes are tuckered out, tuck them into bed and retreat to the master bedroom for a tranquil night's sleep. There's abundant space for everyone to get a good night's rest throughout the home, as each bedroom houses plush sleeping accommodations!
If you don't feel like cooking, have no fear - there are several local eateries that are sure to satisfy you! Stop by Across the Border if you're craving a burrito, grab some comfort food from Brother's Bistro, or head to Merry Wives Cafe for a good ol' burger. Also nearby is Berry Knoll Bakery and the Edge of the World Brewery!
For more dining options, take a short drive into Hurricane or St. George, also brimming with numerous shops and local attractions. While you're out, be sure to check out the St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site, stroll through Ancestor Square, or golf at one of the supreme courses nearby.
Of course, the area's main attractions are the scenic parks! Less than an hour drive will take you Zion National Park, Sand Hollow, and Snow Canyon State Park, while a day venture is all that stands between you and Kolob Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Grand Canyon National Parks!
Closer to the property are the Gooseberry Mesa Trailhead, Gould's Rim Trailhead, and Little Creek Trailhead - great places for hiking, mountain biking, and ATVing!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, 2 flat-screen cable TVs with DirecTV, Sunday Ticket, and Netflix, free WiFi, a wood-burning stove, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, a fenced-in grass yard, charcoal grill, patio furniture, fire pit, ample parking space, and more!
- Amazing Apple Valley Location - Minutes from several local restaurants, Hurricane, St. George, and nearby national parks!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: St. George Regional Airport - 4550 S Airport Pkwy, St. George, UT 84770, (~34.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that 9 guests can sleep comfortably in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 with the use of the futon in the den
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- RV, boat, and trailer parking is available for an additional $20 per night fee (please note there is no RV hook up)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in