Find your Lake Havasu City oasis at this family-friendly vacation rental house located just 2 miles from the lake. This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home sleeps 6 guests but is flexible to 8 with use of the provided mats. The backyard is filled with spectacular amenities including an outdoor TV, fire pit, and tropical vegetation. Enjoy the pool and hot tub, or fire up the gas grill and serve cocktails and burgers right at the covered counter. Boat parking and RV trailer hookups are available to guests.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle | Additional Sleeping: 4 Sleeping Mats
There's no better place to be than this modern home's backyard oasis. Make a splash in the pool, gather around the fire pit and enjoy endless fun and entertainment around the covered barbecue and bar.
Back inside, this lovely abode offers 1,620 square feet of open living space complete with comfortable furnishings and thoughtful amenities. Feel free to use the wireless internet access to book a tee time or research the area's best restaurants!
When you feel like dining in and enjoying home-cooked food, the kitchen is fully equipped to handle all of your culinary needs. Prepare side dishes for a barbecue out back, or enjoy your meals in the comfort of the air conditioning at the dining table.
For your entertainment, this home is equipped with 5 total flat-screen Smart TVs, located in the living room, each of the 3 bedrooms and outside on the patio by the grill.
After a day on Lake Havasu, retreat to one of 3 private split bedrooms for a great night of rest. The master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and separate soaking tub, and the second bathroom includes a shower/tub combo.
-- THE LOCATION --
This home is centrally located to Lake Havasu City's main attractions. Favorite area activities include boating, year-round fishing, hiking, golfing, off-roading, biking, and enjoying the beaches and casino!
Head 3 miles to London Bridge and spend the day at London Bridge Beach. Launch your boat from Windsor Beach at Lake Havasu State Park just 2 miles away or head to Rotary Park just 4 miles away, where you'll find a buoyed swim area, walking trails, volleyball courts and more.
Lake Havasu City is home to fantastic shops and restaurants. Build a new wardrobe at The Shops at Lake Havasu just 6 miles away, or sit down for a meal at Cha Bones, Martini Bay, The Red Onion or Javelina Cantina.
If golf is your game, Lake Havasu Golf Club is roughly 4 miles away. When in town be sure to check the calendar for seasonal events, including the Havasu Balloon Festival & Fair, the Western Winter Blast Pyrotechnics Show, the Desert Storm Poker Run and Shootout and the Blowsion World Finals.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, blender, waffle maker, Keurig coffee machine (pods not provided), 4 indoor flat-screen Smart TVs w/ cable, 1 outdoor flat-screen Smart TV w/ cable, free WiFi, a heated pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen w/ gas grill and bar seating, fire pit, tropical vegetation, block wall fence, boat-deep garage, gated trailer parking w/ hook up, garage parking for 3 vehicles, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, RV parking and hook up, boat parking and more
- Centrally located Lake Havasu City home just 2 miles from the lake! Enjoy easy access to the best of Lake Havasu City, including London Bridge, Rotary Park, the golf course, shops, restaurants and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McCarran International Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, ( ` 150 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this property sleeps 6 guests but is flexible up to 8 with use of the 4 provided sleeping mats
- Please note that the pool and spa can be heated for a $150 per night fee
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in