Experience one of Vermont's most charming towns, Manchester Center, at this beautiful 4-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental! Situated in a unique private setting, this house offers accommodations for 12, several modern conveniences, and is suitable to host small events. With the various attractions of town only 5 minutes away, plus a prime location near Equinox Mountain and the Lye Brook Falls trailhead for incredible hiking opportunities, this is the ideal home base for your Northeast adventures!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Daybed with Twin Trundle, Full Bed
Venture through the scenic roads of Manchester Center to discover this 2-story home-away-from-home surrounded by a lush grass yard. Inside offers 2,400 square feet of living space, filled with a wealth of windows and hardwood floors.
You'll love kicking back in the living room after your daily outings! Click on the flat-screen cable TV, and sink into either leather sofa for an evening of pure relaxation after a day of hiking through the Green Mountains.
When stomachs stir, get to work in the fully equipped kitchen housing modern appliances and all your culinary essentials! With a breakfast bar and 4-person dining table, there's ample space to savor meals with your travel companions. On pleasant summer evenings, fire up the gas grill and prepare a barbecue dinner for your crew!
For a replenishing night's sleep, choose from one of 4 bedrooms, outfitted with an assortment of bed sizes. The kids will love sharing the fourth bedroom, as it boasts a twin-over-twin bunk bed, twin daybed with twin trundle, and a full bed!
-- THE LOCATION --
This cozy abode is ideally situated in between the stunning Taconic and Green Mountains and comes with pristine views of both. For an alpine adventure, hike Equinox Mountain, filled with vibrant greenery and absolutely breathtaking vistas! The Lye Brook Falls trailhead is located less than 5 minutes from your front door. This historic hiking trail winds through the 15,600-acre Lye Brook Wilderness and ends at the 125-foot high Lye Brook Falls.
Don't forget your fly fishing gear for a day on the nearby creeks and try to reel in some whoppers! Summertime also invites hiking, mountain biking, as well as other various activities at both resorts.
If you're visiting in the fall, don't miss out on taking a leisurely drive or hike through Green Mountain National Forest! You'll never forget the brilliant shades of red, yellow, and orange leaves that come out each autumn.
To access all the attractions of town, simply take a quick 5-minute drive north. Here you'll find numerous shopping spots like the Manchester Designer Outlets and sensational restaurants, such as Ye Olde Tavern or Ponce Bistro!
If you're visiting in the winter, you'll be mere minutes from 2 of the area's prime skiing spots: Bromley Mountain Ski Resort and Stratton Mountain Resort! Ski or snowboard all day long before enjoying an après-ski refreshment at one of Machester's restaurants like the Crooked Ram or the Copper Grouse.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, 2 flat-screen cable/Smart TVs, free WiFi, an electric fireplace, an Xbox, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, a gas grill, ample driveway parking, and more!
- Incredible Manchester Center Location - Minutes from various outdoor activities, Bromley Mountain Ski Resort, and Stratton Mountain Resort, shops, and restaurants! Equinox Mountain and the Lye Brook Falls trailhead are just a short drive away.
Visit in the autumn for incredible views of the changing leaves!
- Nearest Major Airport: Albany International Airport (~61 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (dogs only, max 1 allowed)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is a Linen Fee of $120, this fee can be waived if you prefer to bring your own towels and sheets