|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
LARGE Efficiency Unit - sleeps 4 comfortably,Fully Equipped Updated Kitchen with all New appliances including a Dishwasher!!,Completely updated bathroom with double vanities.Washer & Dryer in the unit also. Short walk to the white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast!!! In the heart of family oriented fun, restaurants , and nightlife.
We were very satisfied with renting this unit. It was updated and very clean. Although it is across the street from the beach, access is very easy. There is parking lot right by the walkway to the beach. We just drove the car over to the parking lot everyday and headed to the beach with our chairs, etc. The owner was a delight to work with and refunded our deposit very promptly.
Had a great time at panama city.The condo was really clean and modern.Just a short walk to the beach.Everything you need was right there.Close to the marina.The pool was well maintained and not crowded.You have to eat at Mellow Mushroom awesome.Just right next door. Thanks for everything:)
Loved it, great location for everything, food, entertainment, and baseball complex(for me). Condo was very clean and spacious. Had all the amenities of home. Pool was also clean and well maintained. Will definitely use this rental again in the future.
This condo was perfect for our stay in the beautiful Panama City Beach! It was very clean, quiet community and had everything we needed for my family of four!The beautiful pool and tennis courts were awesome! It was very close to the beach and all of the other attractions we wanted to see. The owners were very accommodating! They contacted us several times prior to our stay to make sure we had everything we needed!
Top Thing to do in City:
* Emerald Coast Beaches.
* Pier Park.
* Go Carts.
* Miniature Gulf.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* PlayTennis in the Complex.
* Lounging by the pool.
* Bike Ride.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Shell Island.
* Hiking at St. Andrews State Park.
* Site Seeing.
* Short walk to the beach
* Excellent Mexican Retaurant in the Complex
* Several other restaurants within walking disttance
* Winery located in the Complex
* Uniquie Shopping
* Short Distance to St. Andrews State Park (Shuttle to Shell Island)
* For the Adults - several bars and nightclubs within walking distance
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£162|
|Cleaning Fee||£49 + Tax|
Nightly Rate: $70 - $120
Weekly Rate: $420 - $720
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
* Winter (Nov 2 to Feb 28, 2014) - $75/Nightly - $450.00/Weekly
* Peak Spring (Mar 1 to Apr 18, 2014) - $120/Nightly - $720.00/Weekly
* Spring (Apr 19 to May 23, 2014) - $85/Nightly - $510.00/Weekly
* Summer (May 24 to Aug 15) - $105/Nightly - $630.00/Weekly
* Fall (Aug 16 to Oct 31, 2014) - $70/Nightly