|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
This family friendly condo is located on the beautiful white sands of St. Augustine Beach (Crescent Beach). The townhouse floorplan has two bedrooms and a bath upstairs. The kitchen, family room/dining room and a second bath are located downstairs. Enjoy spectacular ocean views from balconies on the main floor and off the master.
The spacious master has a king size bed. The second bedroom has a queen size bed and a California twin. There is also a queen size sofa sleeper downstairs. Comfortably sleeps a family of five or six.
This unit was recently renovated with a new open floorplan kitchen, updated furnishings, luxurious tile bathrooms, wood vinyl plank on first floor and carpet in the bedrooms.
If you want more space, we can coordinate with Unit 3E next door (listing #7101735). That unit has the same floor plan and setup. Renting adjacent units makes for a great multi-family vacation!!
St. Augustine has always been our favorite vacation spot. So when the chance to buy a unit at Creston House came up, we jumped at the opportunity. We are confident you will enjoy renting our unit for your vacation and look forward to hearing from you.
Bruce and Pam Carroll purchased this condo in 2011
Perfect getaway location!! Creston House Condominiums are located beachfront with private beach access. There are 3 balconies located on both floors with BEAUTIFUL views of the beach, you can relax and hear the waves and feel the ocean breeze. The condo has been recently updated and has a nice beachy feel. You can easily sleep 8. With a king size bed, queen bed, twin trundle bed and pullout sofa downstairs. The grounds are kept up beautifully the pool and pool area are large and clean. Lots of lounge chairs, tables and chairs. A nice boardwalk takes you out over beautiful dunes to the private beach area. The beach was peaceful and quiet not over crowded. We enjoyed a relaxing fun filled mamas weekend away!! Antiquing, enjoying local cuisine, checking out historic downtown St. Augustine, beaching it, relaxing in the condo!! Perfect location easy access to everything!! Praying for the community to bounce back quickly after Hurricane Matthew came through. Communication with Bruce the owner was great!! He was quick to respond and very flexible especially with the unknowns of what devastation could have been after the storm. We will for sure be visiting this location again and I would recommend this condo to everyone!!
This is an unusual review given that not only didn't we stay here, but we never even made it to Saint Augustine. When we arrived in Florida last week, so had Hurricane Matthew, which became a more dangerous storm daily.
The owners of this property proactively contacted us, and advised us to cancel due to the expected dangerous weather. We took their advice, and our rental was immediately cancelled without any penalty. Meanwhile, we rebooked to the western Florida coast out of the worst of the storm.
We are grateful to the property owners for their initiative and assistance. This was a level of service that ranks very highly in our books. One day we hope to return to Saint Augustine and with any luck, we'll rebook here!
Beautiful place w nice furnishing very close to pool and beach. Many thanks
Construction was noise
The grounds and condo were well maintained. The condo was very pretty as pictured. I hope to return next summer with my daughter and rent the adjacent condo also.
We love this place so much that we come back every year! Perfect place for a family getaway!
Top Thing to do in City:
* Shop in Historic Downtown St Augustine.
* Visit the Alligator Farm (now with Zip Line).
* Horse & Carriage Rides & Tours.
* St Augustine Lighthouse & Museum.
* Tour the ancient spanish fort Castillo de San Marcos.
Top Thing to do in Budget:.....
Top Thing to do in Family:.....
* Sailing and boating
* Jet Skiing
* Carriage Rides
* Alligator Farm
* St Augustine Lighthouse and Museum
* Lightner Museum
* Anastasia State Park
* Historic downtown St. Augustine only 7 miles away (the Nation's oldest city)
* Historic Forts - Castillo de San Marcos and Fort Matanzas
* Minutes from Marineland and Dolphin Encounters
|Cleaning Fee||£104 + Tax|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Renters are required to agree to all terms of written rental agreement with key points summarized below:
1. No one under the age of 25 may rent a unit.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed within the rental unit.
3. Guests are not allowed to bring pets. If you bring a pet you will be asked to vacate the unit or kennel the pet.
4. All Guests and visitors must obtain a parking permit from the Creston House Condominium office and display it on the dashboard or front windshield.
5. People other than those in the Rental Party set forth above may not stay overnight in the unit. (St. Johns County Fire Code limits overnight occupancy to 6 people.)
6. Guest will not use the unit or common areas of Creston House Condominium for any receptions, weddings, or similar events.
7. Skateboarding, scooters and skating are not allowed anywhere on the premises. Bicycles are allowed on the perimeter only.
8. Keep all noise levels including TV’s, radios, stereos and voice levels low enough not to disturb others, especially during the hours of 11:00 P.M until 8:00 A.M.
9. Swimming pool rules are posted at the pool. The pool is open from 9:00 A.M. until 11:00 P.M. Do not enter the pool area before 9:00 A.M to allow time for cleaning and chemical dispersion.
10. Only electric grilling is permitted on balconies and patios.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.