Nestled on the forested slopes of Blue Lake Springs community, this Arnold vacation rental house promises a tranquil mountain retreat. The 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath interior boasts hardwood floors, soaring ceilings and picturesque window views for 8 guests to enjoy. Breathe in the pine-scented fresh air from the wraparound deck before visiting the community beach and pool. With Bear Valley Ski Resort, Alpine Lake and Calaveras Big Trees State Park nearby, your time here will be unforgettable.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Futon
Rejuvenate in the forested hills of Blue Lake Springs with a visit to this delightful 2,000-square-foot house. The spacious deck, charming rustic decor and serene setting make any visit here one to remember.
Soak in the morning sun on the wraparound deck as the forest wakes up around you. When the rest of your group begins to stir, head inside to prepare a breakfast feast to fuel your day. The fully equipped kitchen has stainless steel appliances, a chopping counter and a breakfast bar to make cooking a breeze.
Eat at the 6-person hardwood dining table as you bask in the sunlight streaming in, or head outside to savor or meal on the 6-person glass table on the deck. In such a beautiful setting, any dish is sure to taste delicious!
For an additional fee, you can dip your toes into the clear water of the community lake and lay out on a towel along the sandy shore. Nearby, the pristine blue pool is perfect for swimming laps surrounded by towering pines.
When you tire, return to the cabin and soak away your soreness in the tub of the master bathroom before crawling into your cloud-like queen bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
This Arnold home is ideally located just 1 mile from the center of Blue Lake Springs. From the home, there is plenty of amazing hiking, or you can head out to explore the surrounding area.
Murphys is just 15 miles away, home to fabulous wineries and quaint shops. If your adventuring out of Arnold, visit Moaning Cavern Adventure Park, Mercer Caverns and Columbia State Historic Park.
Enjoy hiking in the California summer, or skiing in the powdery winter. You won't want to miss Calaveras Big Trees State Park just 10 minutes away. Hike 5 miles through massive sequoias, or head off to Stanislaus River and Beaver Creek.
Skyline Bear Valley Mountain Resort is located 30.6 miles away. Ski the Sierra or take a lesson and try out a new way to shred the mountain slopes. In the summertime, spend the day at Lake Alpine in Bear Valley just under 30 miles away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, 9-foot vaulted ceilings, a large wraparound deck w/ outdoor dining table, charcoal grill, 1 flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, gas fireplace, linens, towels, washer, dryer, garage parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, access to Blue Lake Springs community amenities with an added fee and more!
- Forest Arnold Home in the Blue Lake Springs community - Enjoy easy access to all-season outdoor recreation and entertainment, including hiking through Calaveras Big Trees State Park 10 minutes away, skiing at Skyline Bear Valley Mountain Resort 45 minutes away and enjoying the shops, wineries, and restaurants in Murphys approximately 24 minutes away
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Stockton Metropolitan Airport ( ~ 74.6 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that a guest fee is charged for access to the Blue Lake Springs community pool and swimming lake
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that if evidence is found of smoking, pets, or sap at the property will result in additional fees for extra cleaning