Unwind surrounded by the peaceful mountain lifestyle in this beautiful Red River vacation rental house. Boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and panoramic views from the wraparound porch, this 2,520-square-foot cabin home promises an epic stay for up to 10 guests. The house is set just across from the Red River in stunning Carson National Forest, and is located only 40 miles from Taos in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains so you can hike, bike, fish, ski and explore to your heart's content.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Full-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Luxurious modern comfort meets rustic charm in this 2,520-square-foot cabin. The spacious open floor plan and lofted ceilings create a roomy retreat for everyone to recharge in a serene mountain setting.
A floor-to-ceiling wall of windows in the great room opens to forested slopes and grassy rolling hills. Sink into the plush seating as you cozy up to the wood-burning fireplace beside the river-rock wall. Even the most avid adventurers need to take a break, so watch a movie on the flat-screen TV.
The vibrant and fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare a hearty meal to fuel up for your adventures. Extended counter space and an island provide plenty of room for everyone to pitch in. Gather to eat at the rustic wood dining table with a backdrop of the mountains.
As the stars come out, gather around the fire pit and roast s'mores to top off another unforgettable day.
When your eyes grow heavy, climb into your cloud-like queen bed as your traveling companions climb into the soft full-over-full bunk bed for blissful slumber in the serene Red River Valley.
-- THE LOCATION --
Year-round adventures await in the Sangre de Cristos Mountains around Red River. Hike the Middle Fork to see a stunning waterfall, or head to Wheeler Peak for a challenging climb and breathtaking views at the top. There are many trails and off-road vehicles to rent so you can explore it all.
Visit Red River Ski & Summer for all-season recreation, including winter skiing and snowboarding and summer hiking and biking. Angel Fire is also a great place to visit in the winter, home to a family ski area and tubing hill. For a summertime horseback ride or off-road adventure, visit Bobcat Pass.
Downtown Red River, located 3 miles from the cabin, blends small-town charm with resort amenities so you can have the best of both. The Red River and lakes in the area offer incredible fishing that you won't want to miss. Whether you charter a tour with a local guide or try your hand at it yourself, you won't easily forget your time here.
Enjoy live entertainment and fantastic food at Michael Martin Murphey’s Rockin’ 3M Chuckwagon Suppers. For a change of pace, head over to the Red River Community House, which offers free family activities that everyone will love.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen TVs, DVD player, wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), washer and dryer, wraparound porch, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), driveway parking for up to 4 vehicles and more
- Unbeatable Red River location with access to area attractions such as hiking and off-roading trails, Taos Ski Valley, and Mount Wheeler
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Luis Valley Regional Airport - 2490 State Ave, Alamosa, Co 81101 (~99 miles from property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the garage is not for guest use
- Please note the property is located on a gravel road at 9,000 feet
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- A late check-out fee of $50 will be applied in the event of a late check-out
- Please refrain from entering the neighbors' properties
- There will be an additional fee of $250 in the event that house rules are found to be broken