**If you have a larger party interested in renting for Woodstock 2019, please inquire with Evolve about the other units on the premises**
Take a break from the city bustle and enjoy the scenery at this 12-acre Lawrenceville vacation rental apartment! This 2-bed, 1-bath unit offers views of the rolling Pennsylvania hills from the shared deck. Launch your boat on Cowanesque Lake less than 1 mile away for summer fun in the sun or try the motocross track 5 minutes away for high-speed thrills.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Twin Bed
Leave your worries behind and head for this picturesque Pennsylvania property in Lawrenceville. There's plenty of parking for your boat or trailer, so bring them along for the ride!
After a day spent on Cowanesque Lake just across the road, retreat to this apartment to relax with family & friends. Have a seat on the couch and catch up on the news using the flat-screen cable TV.
Acorn Market is just a 5-minute drive away, so gather groceries for a home-cooked meal. Prepare family favorites in the fully equipped kitchen with ease.
Set the spacious dining table to share good conversation over a fresh feast. When night falls, stargaze using the provided telescope or take a stroll on this peaceful 12-acre property.
Both bedrooms are eager to deliver a restful night's sleep before your motocross race, hunting excursion, or another day on the lake.
-- THE LOCATION --
Cowanesque Lake is just across the street from this charming apartment. You'll be able to dock your boat on the north side of the lake when you're done swimming or fishing for the day.
Indulge in your favorite comfort foods at Dana's Diner or The Lindley Roadhouse less than 10 minutes from this property. Once your sated, check out The Corning Museum of Glass 15 miles away, or watch the racers at Watkins Glen International, which is celebrating its 70th anniversary as well as the Hot Wheels 50th celebration this year!
Tioga and the State Game Lands are just a 20-minute drive south along the river. Not a hunter? Pack a picnic to enjoy at the Tioga-Hammond Lakes Recreation Area south of the game lands. If that's not enough for you, the 'Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania' awaits just 20 minutes away at Pine Tree Gorge.
For other day trips, visit Corning, New York just 15 miles away. You'll also be just 4 miles from the nearest racetrack and Alagany National Park.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, telescope, flat-screen cable TV, linens, towels, RV & trailer parking, shared wraparound deck, access to the shared fire pit, on-site laundry machines, and more
- Idyllic Lawrenceville location on 12 acres - Across the street from Cowanesque Lake, easy access to boating, swimming, the motocross racetrack, and other outdoor recreation!
- If you have a larger party interested in renting for Woodstock 2019, please inquire with Evolve about the other units on the premises (Evolve listings #416610 & 417044)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Elmira/Corning Regional Airport (29 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note other vacation rental units are on the premises and other travelers may be present
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in