**If you have a larger party interested in renting for Woodstock 2019, please inquire with Evolve about the other units on the premises**
Rolling Pennsylvania hills and lakefront fun surround this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental in Lawrenceville! Ideally located across the street from Cowanesque Lake, this property allows for easy access to boat docks and outdoor recreation. Enjoy freestyle motocross racing at the track 5 minutes away before dining in town at local hotspots like Dana’s Diner!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Place yourself in serene countryside with your travel companion while staying in Lawrenceville. Have a bigger travel group? Check the availability of the other on-site rental units (Evolve listings #416601 & 417044).
Explore the 12-acre property before venturing to Acorn Market to pick up groceries for the trip. The fully equipped kitchen is ready to help you prepare home-cooked meals effortlessly.
Once appetites are satisfied, relax on the shared deck on the Adirondack chairs - you’ll have a front row seat to lush landscape views and twinkling stars once night falls.
Drift off to sleep in the queen bedroom with pine-panel accents. Wake up to a refreshing rinse in the full bathroom with a walk-in shower.
-- THE LOCATION --
Bring the boat to cruise Cowanesque Lake in style! The lake is across the street from this property, making afternoons on the water effortless. For more outdoor recreation, check out Pine Tree Gorge, 20 minutes away, which was dubbed the 'Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania.'
Those looking for some racing action should check out the Watkins Glen International, which is celebrating it's 70th anniversary as well as Hot Wheel's 50th anniversary this year! If you're not a fan of road racing, opt to travel the terrain on foot with a walk around the 12-acre property near the lake.
However you’ve worked up an appetite, head into Lawrenceville to dine with the locals. Dana's Diner and The Lindley Roadhouse are serving up your favorite comfort foods! Afterwards, explore The Corning Museum of Glass which is just 15 miles from the property!
Plan a day trip to state-hop with a visit to Corning, New York 15 miles away!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, linens, towels, RV & trailer parking, shared wraparound deck, access to the shared fire pit, on-site laundry machines, and more
- Peaceful Lawrenceville location on 5 acres - Across the street from Cowanesque Lake, easy access to boating, swimming, the motocross racetrack, and other outdoor recreation!
- If you have a larger party interested in renting for Woodstock 2019, please inquire with Evolve about the other units on the premises (Evolve listings #416601 & 417044)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Elmira/Corning Regional Airport (29 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note other vacation rental units are on the premises with some shared amenities and other travelers may be present
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in