Retreat to a 'house in the clouds' and stay at this private resort, vacation rental home with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and accommodations for 10 guests. 'Ledge Lodge' features 2 open concept living spaces with a pool table and full bar, respectively, and breathtaking views along 10 miles of the Cumberland Valley from multiple, expansive deck spaces. Take refreshing dips in the neighboring Alpine Resort pool after days of waterfront activity on the Cumberland River and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Roll-A-Way Cots
You can't beat 'Ledge Lode' if you're looking for a quiet Kentucky vacation, away from the hurry of daily life but near endless opportunities for family adventures. This recently renovated 4,500-square-foot home offers everything you'll need to relax after your days exploring the Cumberland Valley and surrounding attractions.
Pristine hardwood floors, wall-to-wall windows, and exposed beam, cathedral ceilings welcome you inside the well-appointed, open living space. During downtime, unwind on plush furnishings in front of the decorative stone fireplace and watch favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV.
The elegant dining table doubles as a regulation-size pool table, allowing you to clear the space after sharing home-cooked meals and challenge your group to rounds of billiards. A grand, custom bookshelf highlights the well-equipped kitchen space, where you can utilize all the essential appliances and cooking utensils to prepare gourmet recipes.
Share your morning meals at the kitchen nook table, or step out to a screened porch on either level and enjoy your coffee with the sunrise. After days of family fun, head down to the lower-level living room and saddle up to the bar for a nightcap beverage.
Just 300 feet away, you'll find the seasonal Alpine Motel Resort pool where you can beat the heat with refreshing dips throughout the day. When it's time for bed, this home offers 4 spacious bedrooms with ideal accommodations for the whole family and 2.5 updated bathrooms to make your morning preparations easy!
-- THE LOCATION --
Either tow along your boat and enjoy convenient parking at the Alpine resort, or connect with the local contact to rent a pontoon through the resort and a boat dock space at Salter Creek Marina. The Cumberland River is just a half mile away, as is Mutt-e Waters Rentals if you prefer to navigate the waters by kayak or canoe.
Drive just 9 miles for further waterfront recreation at Dale Hollow Lake, or pack the clubs and fine-tune your game at the Dale Hollow Lake Resort Golf Course. Discover scenic hiking opportunities at 76 Falls just 16 miles away, or head 29 miles to Cave City and venture through the Mammoth Cave National Park.
Any prospective students can knock out a college visit while on vacation by making the 24-miles trip to the Lindsey Wilson College campus. After your daily adventures, treat yourself to a unique wine-tasting experience at Up The Creek Winery just 2 miles from 'Ledge Lodge.'
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, dining table that converts to a pool table, open-concept living space on each level, a full bar, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, central heat and air conditioning for each floor, laundry machines, 2 screened porches, an expansive wraparound deck space, open vehicle and boat parking, and more
- 'Ledge Lodge' is in association with the Alpine Motel Resort and offers complimentary access to the outdoor seasonal pool, as well as pontoon rentals with life jackets and all the safety equipment
- Stunning, hillside Burkesville location overlooking 10 miles of the Cumberland Valley - Enjoy days of waterfront activity on the Cumberland River or Dale Hollow Lake, drive 24 miles to Lindsey Wilson College, 29 miles to Mammoth Cave, and treat yourself at the Up The Creek Winery
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Nashville International Airport (~113 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $10 per night fee (dogs & cats only, 2 max)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this home sleeps 10 guests in beds but is flexible up to 12 with use of the roll-a-way cots (contact Evolve for more details)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in