Take a break from the stresses of city life in this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home in Hermosa. Located just minutes from Custer State Park's top-notch hiking, fishing, and hunting, this 2,000-square-foot home for 10 is truly an outdoorsman's paradise. Whether you spend your days visiting unique sights like Mount Rushmore, ATVing on the Forest Service Roads, or simply marveling at the views from the furnished deck, you're sure to have some outdoor adventures you'll never forget.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Queen Beds
Nestled in a peaceful area of the Black Hills, surrounded by tall ponderosa pine trees and spectacular views of the Badlands and Harney's Peak, this South Dakota sanctuary is truly one-of-a-kind.
After a day of hiking, retreat to the living room and melt into the plush couch. As you watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV, you'll be in the company of a plethora of gorgeous animals that once roamed the area.
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and expansive countertops, has everything you'll need to channel your inner Iron Chef.
Can't get enough of your beautiful surroundings? Ditch the indoor dining table and feast on the furnished deck. With screened-in and open-air dining tables, a gas grill, and gorgeous views of the Black Hills, the deck is sure to be the centerpiece of your stay.
No matter which bedroom you choose to retire to, you'll be ushered effortlessly to sleep by the sounds of your room's flat-screen TV with Roku.
Get your adrenaline pumping by spending a day on the Forest Service Roads. Located just minutes from the property, this area offers top-notch offroading, hiking, biking, and wildlife observation.
The outdoor fun doesn't end at the Forest Service Roads. Sitting just 15 minutes from the home, Custer State Park has something for everyone. Whether you choose to hike, fish, hunt, or camp, this gorgeous park is sure not to disappoint. The Badlands National Park also sits a short hour and 15-minute drive away.
Be sure to check out some of South Dakota's unique monuments during your stay. With Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Memorial located less than 30 miles away, there are great opportunities to learn about the rich history of the area.
When you don't feel like cooking, the towns of Rapid City, Keystone, Custer, Hill City, Hot Springs, and Deadwood are great places to dine like a local and meet great people.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen satellite TV, 4 flat-screen TVs with Roku, 4 DVD/Blu Ray players, a furnished deck, gas grill, screened-in deck, gorgeous views, stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, ample driveway parking, and much more!
- Unbeatable Hermosa Location - Minutes from the Forest Service Roads, 15 minutes from Custer State Park, 63 miles from Badlands National Park, within 30 miles of Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Memorial, and more!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Rapid City Regional Airport, 4550 Terminal Rd, Rapid City, SD 57703, (~30.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in