*Please note that there is another, completely separate vacation rental on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Stay directly across from the beach at this accommodating 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental in Glendale Beach! Up to 4 guests will enjoy all the comforts and amenities of home at this ideal retreat for family or friends. You’ll be 2 miles from Siletz Bay, 1 mile from Salishan Resort and 6.8 miles from Lincoln City. The ocean, golfing, and fine dining await!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Your group will feel right at home at this cozy apartment right on Oregon's central coast! The property offers over 1,000 square feet to spread out and settle in, complete with comfortable furnishings and essentials amenities.
For a little entertainment, flip on a show on the 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV in the living room or pop your favorite movie in the bedroom DVD player to watch on the flat-screen TV. Let the kids choose their favorite show to stream through the wireless internet access while you unpack and make yourself at home.
For easy meals, snacks and morning brew, the kitchenette is equipped with a NuWave induction hot plate, Keurig coffee maker, and microwave! Make an easy dinner or grab coffees and hot pockets on the go!
A full bathroom provides plenty of privacy while both bedrooms offer cozy queen beds with fresh linens and luxurious memory foam mattresses for a good night's sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
Whether you're traveling with family or friends, Gleneden Beach offers something for everyone! Enjoy the great outdoors, wine and dine and discover the best of the Oregon coast.
Take the kids out for a day of clamming on Siletz Bay, or spend the day at the beach just 1 block away. Depending on the time of you come there may be seasonal events worth checking out, including the 4th of July celebration in Lincoln City!
If your group is interested in hitting the golf course or the spa, make your way to Salishan Spa and Golf Resort just 1 mile away! Beyond the spa and golf course, there's fantastic on-site dining to enjoy.
When in Oregon, wine is a must! Explore the surrounding vineyards as close as 10 minutes away. Nearby wineries include Depoe Bay Winery and Flying Dutchman Winery.
The kids would love a trip to see the seals at Gleneden Beach State Recreation Site or can ride the beach by horseback for an adventure by the shore.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Amenities include a kitchenette w/ a NuWave induction hot plate, Keurig coffee maker, and microwave, 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV, flat-screen TV w/ DVD player, free WiFi, linens, towels, 2 memory foam mattresses, BOSE stereo, street parking and more
- Great Gleneden Beach location surrounded by outdoor recreation and fun for the entire family! Situated just across the street from the ocean, 15 minutes from Lincoln City, 10 minutes from Siletz Bay and 5 minutes from Salishan Resort
- Nearest International Airport: Portland International Airport - Portland, OR 97218, ( ~ 118 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowners occupy the upper-level unit June - November with their 2 friendly, well-behaved, hypo-allergenic Shih Tzu dogs, and may be present during your stay
- Please also note that December - May the upper-level unit serves as a separate vacation rental unit, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras on the front door and sliding glass doors. These do not look into any interior spaces
- Please note that there is another, completely separate vacation rental with no shared spaces on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in