Experience the best of Ocean Shores while staying at this upscale 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental home sleeping 6! This coastal retreat offers only the best when it comes to easy living, including designer furniture, stainless steel appliances, and a private hot tub! Whether you're exploring the freshwater canals via kayak, the ocean beaches, or the many shops and restaurants in town, only 5 minutes away, you'll love returning to this relaxing getaway after long days out-and-about!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Cruise down toward the southern tip of Ocean Shores to discover this cozy cottage painted periwinkle and soft canary. Hardwood floors and neutral hues invite you inside, where you'll find 1,130 square feet of living space elevated by high-end furnishings and decor.
During downtime, gather in the living room to watch your favorite shows while the gas fireplace warms the room. On warmer days, take the 2 bikes out for a spin throughout the neighborhood, to the beach, or for a longer ride, head into town!
As the group grumbles, create a culinary masterpiece in the fully equipped kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Savory surprises can also be made when you utilize the gas grill! With a breakfast bar, dining table, and patio furniture outside, you can easily savor meals inside or out.
After beachcombing and flying kites with the kids at Damon Point, destress in the private hot tub and watch your worries melt away. For a peaceful slumber, take solace in one of 2 bedrooms, both offering sumptuous queen beds and en-suite bathrooms.
-- THE LOCATION --
A blissful day at the beach is only minutes away at Ocean City State Park - don't forget to bring the volleyball net for a game on the sand! Within walking distance of the home is an access point with boat launch to the 23 miles of freshwater canals and Duck Lake - perfect waters for kayaking, SUP’s, and fishing with its 5-mph speed limit!
If you’d like to experience these unique canals but don’t feel like a self-powered ride, the folks over at the Ocean Shores Boathouse will take you out on one of their electric boats for an experience you don’t want to miss!
For a fun day with the family, be sure to stop by the Peppermint Parlor and Playtime Family Fun, home to a go-kart track and bumper car rink! Also situated in downtown is a bowling alley, numerous shops, and local restaurants like Mike's Seafood. Closer to the home you'll find the neighborhood Fresh Market, Oyhut Bay Bistro, Rip Tide Coffee Shop, and a martini bar.
Golf enthusiasts can perfect their swing at Ocean Shores Golf Course just 4 miles up the road, while those who feel lucky can take their chance at the Quinault Resort Hotel & Casino. While you're out, pop by Elk Head Brewery or Galway Bay Irish Pub for a cold one!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, a flat-screen cable TV, gas fireplace, free WiFi, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, an outdoor dining table, hot tub with a privacy fence, beach towels and chairs, 2 bikes, a baby gate, pack-n-play, board games, volleyball, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Community features include a sand volleyball court, playground, and walking trails to Oyhut Nature Preserve
- Unbeatable Ocean Shores Location - Steps from the beach, canals, and just minutes from downtown's restaurants, shops, and attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, (~128 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (1 large dog or 2 small dogs, under 25 lbs, allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that all bedrooms are on the second floor and may not be suitable for mobility impaired
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in