Take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life in this beautiful 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage in Harrison. Located just steps from Harrison Bay, this 1,000-square-foot home for 4 to 6 boasts several gorgeous outdoor amenities and awe-inspiring lake views. Whether you spend your days fishing off of the private dock, exploring downtown Chattanooga, or relaxing at Harrison Bay State Park, you're sure to have an unforgettable stay in this Volunteer State sanctuary.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Bed
Boasting updated finishes and an open-concept living area, this former fishing cabin has a modern and clean feel.
After a day on the water, find refuge from the southern sun in the cozy living room. As you stream your Netflix favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV, try not to be distracted by the delicious aromas emanating from the fully equipped kitchen.
No matter what your group's chef chooses to whip up with the stainless steel appliances, you're sure to be impressed as you take your first bites at the picnic-style dining table.
More of a grill master than Iron Chef? Throw some burgers on the charcoal grill, gather around the outdoor dining table for 6 and enjoy dinner against a backdrop of lake views and sunset skies.
Both of the home's bedrooms feature queen beds, large windows, and elegant decor, making them the perfect places to rest your head after a day of fishing.
The spacious property is perfect for those looking to make the most of the lakefront location. Whether you choose to fish off of the two-tier dock, go for a swim, or simply unwind on the bench swing, you're sure to make unforgettable memories in this Harrison hideaway.
-- THE LOCATION --
This cozy cottage provides unparalleled access to the best of Harrison Bay. With opportunities for fishing, boating, and swimming just steps from the home, and a boat ramp and marina located less than 2 miles down Highway 58, the possibilities are endless.
Can't get enough of the great outdoors? Head 3.5 miles down the road to Harrison State Park and soak in your surroundings. This 1,200-acre park is a popular spot for campers, boaters, picnickers, and everyone in between.
Channel your inner Tiger Woods at Bear Trace Golf Course. Lined with towering trees and crystal clear water, this golf course is truly a work of art.
Be sure to check out Chattanooga's many attractions during your stay. With downtown Chattanooga, within 18 miles of the property, you're sure to find something that excites. For example, Ruby Falls, Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, and many other popular attractions are in the downtown area.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, a flat-screen Smart TV with basic cable, lake views, a two-tier dock, charcoal grill, free WiFi, a furnished deck, bench swing, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Harrison Location - Steps from Harrison Bay, less than 2 miles from a public boat ramp, 3.5 miles from Harrison State Park, 10 minutes from Bear Trace Golf Course, less than 1 mile from a grocery store, and within 30 minutes of downtown Chattanooga, the Tennessee Aquarium, and more!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Chattanooga Airport, 1001 Airport Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, (~13.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in