An idyllic Allegheny Mountain retreat awaits at this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental house. Set on 30 scenic acres with an open meadow and woodlands featuring a 1-acre pond, this Great Valley retreat promises a rejuvenating stay for 8 guests. The property boasts 2 spacious decks, a fire pit and arcade games to keep everyone entertained. Though nestled in peaceful privacy, 'Alden's Acres' is close to Holiday Valley, Chautauqua and the Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Bunk Room): 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
Blissful sunny days and cozy mountain nights await among the tranquil landscapes of 'Alden's Acres.' With comfortable seating, plenty of movies and games inside and the picturesque property outdoors to explore, you'll find plenty to keep your group entertained.
The living room boasts plush seating framed by large windows overlooking the pond. Light the wood-burning stove to stay cozy while you watch a movie on the flat-screen TV. Wireless internet access lets you plan your next adventure and stay connected while you're away.
Step into the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a culinary feast for your group. Savor your meal at the 6-person hardwood dining table beside the views, or head outside to the back deck and dine in the fresh air. For a change of pace, use the gas grill for a backyard barbecue.
Pack a picnic lunch to take with you as you explore the property's 30 private acres. Shaded pine forests, rolling hills of open meadow and the tranquil pond create an Allegheny foothills oasis.
As the sun sets, gather around the fire pit and watch as the stars appear in the clear night sky. If you're not quite ready for bed, play a game or two on the Golden Tee arcade machine.
When your eyes get heavy, head into the master bedroom, climbing into the cloud-like full bed as the rest of your guests doze off in their own comfortable bedrooms.
-- THE LOCATION --
Set in the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains, this house offers you access to some of the most scenic landscapes in the area. Holiday Valley Ski Area is just 6 miles down the road boasting skiing, hiking and numerous outdoor adventure opportunities throughout the year.
The charming town of Ellicottville features spas, golf, and wineries for you to treat yourself to during your stay. Boutiques and delicious eateries along the way make the delightful mountain town the perfect day-trip destination. Allegheny National Park offers miles of picturesque trails and hikes to experience.
Over 90 miles of riding trails meander the countryside, so bring your own equine companion and stable it on the property, or book a trail ride with one of the numerous companies nearby. The renowned Chautauqua Institute offers 9 weeks of courses and performances for you to experience less than an hour away.
If you're feeling lucky, head 7.3 miles to the Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino, home to slots, table games, bars, restaurants and a salon and spa!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen that is fully stocked, flat-screen TV, VCR, free WiFi, washer and dryer, Golden Tee arcade game, 4 kids bicycles, complimentary toiletries, children’s items, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), outdoor fire pit (wood not provided), 2 decks, gas grill, picnic table, 30 private acres, 1-acre pond, driveway parking for up to 5 vehicles, and more
- Peaceful Grand Valley location with easy access to the Allegheny Mountains, Holiday Ski Area, the Chautauqua Institute and Ellicottville
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bradford Regional Airport (~ 34.4 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (must be kennel-trained and less than 70 lbs). Please contact Evolve for more information
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the barn is off limits
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No prom bookings, underage bookings or booking by an adult for underage children
- Please note that wood for the fire pit is not provided. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Please note that the wood stored in the basement is for winter use only
- Please note that the property sleeps 8 guests in beds and is flexible up to 10 with prior homeowner approval. Please contact Evolve for more information
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in