Cannot get more central. Absolutely gorgeous vintage-tinged townhouse in the heart of Echuca directly opposite The American Hotel & Oscar W's Restaurant. A stone's throw to the Murray River, Historic Port area & Main Street shops. Open aired balcony & eating area means you can watch the world go by from an exclusive vantage point in the tree tops. Enjoy the olde world feel mixed with delightfully colourful decor, books and artworks. Free wifi, Apple TV & Netflix. TVs in both bedrooms & lounge.
The most sought after accommodation in Echuca. It doesn't get any better.
- 3 Large Bedrooms (one with sumptuous KING bed, one with QUEEN, one with DOUBLE and a bunk)
- 3 Televisions (2 bedrooms and lounge)
- Free Wifi + Netflix
- Large Loungeroom
- Petite Kitchen
- Full sized bath in petite bathroom (with shower)
- Huge balcony eating area overlooking Port of Echuca
- Staircase and cloakroom
Entire residence upstairs in the townhouse & balcony overlooking Echuca.
You can smell the river from the balcony!
-1 master king bedroom,
-1 second bedroom with double bed and single bunk bed,
- A large third bedroom downstairs is available for extra guests. It has a queen bed, study table, plants and clothes rack.
- A petite bathroom
- Petite fully self. contained kitchen and - Large lounge room
- Huge attached balcony / outdoor eating and living area.
The roomy foyer means you can leave your suitcase and picnic goods near the front door in a secure area before check in.
Interaction with guests
If we're in town, we're happy to meet you to let you inside. Otherwise happy for you to use the self check in door code and leave you to it. Always happy for you to call or text if you need anything.
Other things to note
The renovations are in keeping with the building's long local history and slightly anti-modern. The bathroom is petite and old fashioned. The kitchenette is gorgeous and fully functional with 1950s style decor and oven. It's the huge lounge, bedrooms and balcony that will impress. Heygarth House as an Air B+B has been lovingly put together by the Donchi family and gives you a warm, homely experience while you holiday, rather than a clinical feel that you might get at a modern hotel facility. Enjoy having Echuca at your fingertips here. And step back in time with us. You'll love it to bits.
For more infö visit the website: