A comfortable stay and all the excitement of downtown Colorado Springs await you at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home. Within walking distance from downtown shopping and dining, 1 mile from Colorado College and the Olympic Training Museum, and minutes from gorgeous hiking trails, this updated 600-square-foot home for 4 boasts a unique combination of city scenery and natural wonder!
*Evolve listing #413053 is a separate unit on-site with accommodations for up to 4 additional guests*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Futon | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
When you arrive at this Olympic City, USA sanctuary, you'll be greeted by a beautifully furnished porch that'll make you feel right at home.
After a day of hiking, rest your sore legs on the living rooms plush couch. As you stream the Broncos game on the flat-screen Apple TV, you'll be just steps from the fully equipped kitchen.
Complete with a coffee machine and breakfast bar for 2, the kitchen has everything you'll need to cook like the 'Next Food Network Star.'
After dinner, rinse off the day in the luxurious walk-in shower before hitting the hay. Whether you choose to retire to the spacious master bedroom or plush sleeper sofa, you're sure to wake up well rested and ready for adventure.
Colorado gets 300 days of sunshine per year so enjoy the weather on the patio. Boasting a gas grill and lots of seating options, the patio is the perfect place to gather with your loved ones.
Downtown Colorado Springs, located just a few blocks from the property, is a great place to explore. Home to galleries, pubs, coffee shops, cafes, shops, nightclubs, and more, Shook’s Run park and Legacy Loop trail there is something for everyone in this exciting city.
Excite your inner outdoorsman by hiking some of the area's beautiful trails. With Garden of the Gods a 10 minutes’ drive and Pikes Peak sitting within 30 minutes of the property, you'll be a stone's throw from awe-inspiring scenery and memorable outdoor adventures.
When you don't feel like cooking, take a short walk to one of the neighborhood's top-notch eateries. With everything from delicious coffee at Wild Goose to pub fare at Odyssey and delicious sandwiches at Poor Richard, you're sure to find something to quell your cravings.
Channel your inner Tiger Woods at the Broadmoor Golf Club, located less than 5 miles from the property. Home to the 2018 Senior PGA Championship, this challenging course is both fun and beautiful.
You'll also be within 1 mile of Colorado College and the U.S. Olympic Training Center during your stay.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Apple TV, gas grill, furnished patio, free WiFi, a walk-in shower, 4 adult bicycles, 3-4 vehicles can be parked in the shared driveway, and more!
- If you're traveling with a larger group, check the availability of Evolve listing #413053 for a separate unit on-site with accommodations for up to 4 additional guests
- Unbeatable Colorado Springs Location - A short walk from downtown shops and restaurants, within 10 minutes of Garden of the Gods and within 30 minutes from Pikes Peak, less than 5 miles from Broadmoor Golf Club, and within 1 mile of Colorado College and the U.S. Olympic Training Center
- Closest Commercial Airport - Colorado Springs Airport,7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, (~10.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in