|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
See Rates and Calendar
* Simply a peaceful, private, modern salt waterfront home and an escape from your crazy life. Yet very close to all when you want- beaches, shopping, amusement parks, sports stadiums, flea market, aquarium, night clubs and restuarants. Perfect location for a business stay also
* Complete interior & exterior renovation- gorgeous. Gourmet kitchen. Open floor plan, Modern interior-decor but with Florida comfort and retreat feel. Great place to decompress!
* 3 BR, 2 Bath, south sun facing pool, 2 car garage, 2100 sf (198 sm) house on lovely salt water canal 200 yards to North Tampa Bay and the Gulf.
* Fully furnished, clean/well maintained home. Italian Travertine tile throughout, uncluttered rooms. (2) Premium Queen beds, (2) twins, fold out Euro sleeper lounger.
* Completely new and modern gourmet kitchen that is Wow, professional stainless appliances, professional SS cookware, breakfast bar and DR. All new Italian granite counter tops in kitchen and baths. Convenient, secure keyless locks with no hassle access.
* Pool (salt water, renovated, not heated) facing south sun, high, overlooking salt water canal. Rent a nearby kayak to explore mangrove preserve, the Bay and causeway beaches. Fish off two private docks
* Wrap around tinted windows in Lanai at waters edge to enjoy the manatees, stingrays & dolphins in your backyard. Rear rooms with water views. Privacy fence surrounds, open rear to salt water & pool area
* Enjoy the view from two high & low docks; fish, kayak, daydream with morning coffe or evening drinks, while you watch the world wake or retire, manatees appear
* 7 mins from TPA airport but no noise. Publix grocery, Walmart, Walgreens, Starbucks, Restaurants, Bait shops- all 5-10 mins distance
* Clean Clean Home. Professionally cleaned prior to every stay. We employ a Maintenance and cleaning staff.
* NO PETS
Reviews Tell Our Story! Bill & Susan are proud owners and professionally manage all aspects- this is a full time business vs. most part-time owners with little experience or knowledge. We are very disciplined about maintenance, clean freaks AND available if needed. We stay in vacation homes and know the value of a hassle free stay. We have professional cleaning and maintenance staff.
Bill & Susan Hallett purchased this house in 2009
Being central to the Tampa/Clearwater/St Pete area was why we searched this area for a vacation home. Being on the salt water with quick boat or kayak access to north Tampa Bay was a must. Our Bayhouse meets those requirements as well as only 7 minutes from the airport.
The added benefits include weekly manatee, dolphin and other fish sightings off our docks and being in a very Safe, friendly neighborhood.
We completely renovated the interior with open architecture and modern furnishings and a very modern kitchen that guests absolutely love. The grounds have been landscaped and fenced in for privacy.
Impressive views of salt water from the floor to ceiling tinted glass Lanai and view from two of the three BR's. There is a gorgeous salt water pool directly overlooks the water, with a completely rebuilt pool patio and wood deck. The two docks (one high, one low) are great for fishing from and watching many manatee swim by. Your vacation will in fact all be in the wonderfully tropic back pool area.
We have direct access to north Tampa Bay & Mangrove preserve for kayaking and boating. There is even an RV parking driveway separate from the 2 car drive!
Dear Susan & Bill:
We were so happy with your Bayhouse. Glad we were able to book next year before we even left- we found our return spot! Your pictures do not do it justice and it was great value compared to years at other disappointing houses. We did see a couple of manatee and stingrays off the dock, it was easy to Clearwater and Tampa beaches and it was only 1+hr or so to Orlando- a day trip. Great décor and remodel job and the kitchen! Roomy and water views! Already looking forward to next year!
Very clean and newly remodeled! Owner was very accommodating! This property made our stay for the National Championship game a fabulous one! (Go Tigers!) We would definitely recommend to a friend and stay again if ever back in the area!
Three of us stayed at the Bayhouse on business for 2 weeks and all we can say is WOW! Beautiful home and grounds, pool overlooking the canal was phenomenal in the morning and evenings and close to everything we wanted to do and to downtown. Hi-speed WIFI made working from there seamless. The owners were excellent communicators, responsive and clearly maintain the place with passion. We are sending others from our company next month.
This property met all of our expectations and beyond. Everything that the owners promised would be there for us was there and in perfect order. We had a pool cleaner visit while we were there and the owners had someone over to repair our BBQ as soon as we made the request. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT WE WILL RETURN; thank you so much Bill and Susan; it was totally awesome!!!!!! We would (and already have) recommended this property to anyone who asks us about our stay.
Third time renting this beautiful waterfront property. Our family cannot get enough of the view and pool side comforts. Bill and Susan have out done themselves by spoiling the guest with all the wonderful home feel amenities. Caught several fish off the back dock, to include 22 inch black drum, sheepshead, and one outstanding snook (wow). Our family has already made Christmas holiday plans making it our fourth visit. Needless to say, this vacation spot is a definite keeper. Thank you Bill and Susan.
We had an excellent stay. The central location allowed for an easy commute to visit family in St. Pete. The house was immaculate with everything we could possibly want. Groceries and other necessary items were minutes away. Some of our best times were spent right at the house enjoying all it had to offer.
We had a wonderful experience renting this property! Owners were very accomodating and helpful. If we had any questions, they were very quick with getting back to us. Everything was clean, and we loved the kitchen! Large under counter ice maker and wine cooler. Perfect for that Florida evening get together! Wonderful view of the canal. We had our own private wildlife sanctuary. Were sent lots of helpful information about the home and the surrounding area. Loved Tarpon Springs . Large Greek community there. We felt right at home. My husband was raised in a greek family. We plan on renting again next winter, early spring. Highly recommend this property! Tom and Maggie from Michigan
Top Thing to do in City:
* Busch Gardens.
* Lowery Park Zoo.
* Golf & Gambling (horse, dog, casino).
* Professional Sports Events.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Fish off docks, charter fishing.
* Bike (BYOB).
* TECO Manatee Center.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Busch Gardens & Disney.
* Fishing, Birding, Wildlife Viewing.
* Zoo & Aquariums.
* Boat & Jetski rentals.
* Tarpon Springs.
* TPA Int'l Airport: 7 minutes away, easy in/out. Perfect for business stays
* Kayak the Mangrove Preserve or TPA Bay just 2 minutes away- wildlife, channel cuts, secluded coves, fishing and access to North Tampa Bay's open water. Dock & water access
* UNIVERSITIES- USF and UTampa, various colleges 10 mins away for sports & events.
* Many local golf courses. Causeway beaches within 5 min and St. Petersburg/Clearwater beaches (20 min). Disneyland (75 min), Aquariums, Lowry Park Zoo & Bush Gardens (20 min), all Sports stadiums (20 mins), downtown Tampa & Ybor City (10 min), TECO Winter Manatee sanctuary (40 min) . Casino, Horse & Dog racing, Hard Rock Casino, Tarpon Springs Greek fishing village (10-30 mins). Nightlife abounds in Tampa, Clearwater, St Pete, Oldsmar.
* SPORTS- Hey Baseball fans- see spring training 15 minutes from door. Ten major league baseball teams practice within area
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£609|
|Cleaning Fee||£150 + Tax|
|Site Payment Processing||£49|
Minimum 7 nights. Saturday-Saturday preferred rates. Holidays higher.
* Rates & Availability vary by season and holidays. Maximum 6 people, extra guest fee
* Other Costs: Cleaning- per stay or month
* Refundable security deposit required
* RESERVING DATES: U$ funds. 1) Check- Deposit check and balance check prior to arrival day, 2) Credit card/bank- PayPal verified secure, 3) Bank Wire Transfer 4) Rental site online booking. NOTE: Fees to renters acct
* Cancellation: 30 days prior to arrival, full refund. Within 30, only if rented for same dates & rate