|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Modern design house in Mediterranean seaside town on the Barcelona coast.
Modern design two floor house, in historic center of a typical mediterranean seaside town on Maresme, Barcelona coast. 300m.
Completely equipped two floor house (140 m2, 3BR, 3BA) in historic center of Vilassar de Mar (Maresme, Barcelona coast)
Located in classic fisherman house (XIX Century), two floors and garden. 300m to the beach, train station, bus lines. 100 m to many shops and restaurants and municipal market.
Walking distances (metres):
- City Points of interest:
Beach 300m/0.18mi, Train Station 300/0.18mi, Bus stop, Train Station 300/0.18mi.
- Children Welcome: Our property is Family friendly, Children DO NOT PAY for additional cost for more than 4 guests because rates are based on 4 guests and add a supplement per additional guest. Cot (crib) and/or High chair on request at the moment of reservation confirmation.
- Events: NOT suitable for events (bachelor parties, soccer games, festivals, etc.). NOT allowed parties inside the flat.
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 25 years old. Smoking: non smoking only. Pets ask owner. Wheelchairs limited accessibility.
Amenities: Air-conditioning, heating, lift, Wi-Fi Internet.
- Television: Smart TV and Home Stereo Audio System compatible with SmartPhones, iPod an MP3.
- Books: On request at the moment of reservation confirmation we'll send a list of books from our library to choose.
- Games: On request at the moment of reservation confirmation.
- Music Library: On request at the moment of reservation confirmation we'll send a list of our music to choose.
- Toys: On request at the moment of reservation confirmation.
- Video Games: Wii or PlayStation 2 On request at the moment of reservation confirmation. we'll send a list of DVD from our video games library to choose.
- Video Library: On request at the moment of reservation confirmation we'll send a list of DVD our video library to choose.
- Bicycles: Bicycles for rent shops in the neighbourhood
- Golf clubs: nearest Club de Golf de Llavaneres 15 km/9.32mi. 8 clubs within 30 km / 18 mi, 18 clubs within 50 km / 31 mi.
- Ski resort: La Molina-La Masella: 154 km / 96 mi. Train stop at the ski resort La Molina.
Maresme (Catalan pronunciation: [məˈɾɛzmə]) is a comarca (county) located along the Catalan Mediterranean coast in Spain, between the comarques of Barcelonès (at the Southwest) and Selva (at the Northeast), and also bordering with Vallès Oriental (at the west). Its capital and largest city is Mataró (pop. 119,035 in 2007).
Maresme's territory occupies a long and narrow area between the Mediterranean Sea and the hills of Serralada Litoral (Catalonia's coastal mountains), and specifically Montnegre's and Corredor's hills in the northern half and Sant Mateu's hills in the southern half. This particular shape has conditioned both the geography and the history of this comarca. Probably the main distinct elements of its geography are the characteristic rieres (torrents). These short, intermittent water streams, which cross the comarca transversally almost every hundred meters, produce powerful and dangerous floods when it rains.
Maresme has been historically very well connected with the rest of the comarca as well as with Barcelona thanks to old Camí Ral (Royal Way) (actual N-II main road) and railroad (The Barcelona–Mataró railroad route, finished in 1848, was the first ever in all the Iberian Peninsula). Communications were enhanced in recent years with the construction of the C-32's Barcelona–Mataró section (1969), which was the first autopista (highway) ever in Spain, and its subsequent enlargement, the Mataró-Palafolls's section (1995).
Vilassar de Mar is a municipality in the comarca of the Maresme in Catalonia, Spain. It is situated on the coast between Premià de Mar and Cabrera de Mar, to the north-east of Barcelona. The town is both a tourist centre and a dormitory town for Barcelona, and is also known for its horticulture. The main N-II road and a RENFE railway line run through the town, while a local road connects the municipality with the C-32 autopista at Vilassar de Dalt and Mataró and Barcelona. The famous canned food company DANI is based in Vilassar de Mar coming from a Vilassar family.
Balconies Street, Sant Ignasi street / Calle de los Balcones, calle San Ignacio / Carrer dels balcons, carrer Sant Ignasi.
The houses of one body are typical buildings in this area of Maresme built by master builders during the nineteenth century,. It has 20 spans (1 inch = 20 cm = 9 inches)) facade by 40 feet deep, with ground floor, first floor, garden, laundry and an outlet at the rear.
In Vilassar de Mar have several samples in the streets San Ignacio, Del Carmen.
Balconies Street is a characteristic group of houses emblematic of a body with the same type during the nineteenth century, incorporating the differential line of balconies, unusual in other constructions of houses sew the rest of the population. The portal is a segmental arch beneath a small balcony, while the screened windows of the ground floor are later additions. Notable is the defense that have carried out the residents of the street to preserve the typology of their homes.
How to get
From Barcelona to Girona
the C-32 (A-19) exit Vilassar de Mar and the NII between Premia de Mar and Mataro.
From Girona to Barcelona
by the A-7 motorway exit Mataró Link Highway C-60 (B-40), and by the National II, between Mataró Premià de Mar.
C1 Line (Cercanias 1) / R1 (Rodalies) Line
C10 - Mataro - Barcelona II National
C12 - Cabrils - Vilassar de Mar
C13 - Urban Service Vilassar de Mar
C16 - Cabrera
C30 - Mataró - Vilassar de Dalt
METROPOLITAN BUS NETWORK
New shuttle NIGHT
Lines N-80 - Barcelona-Mataró / Barcelona-Mataró and
N-81 - Barcelona-Vilassar de Dalt
Hours: The night buses will service from 12 pm until 5 am, with a frequency of 30 min
Street Carmen & Ctra. Cabrils (Train station)
Plenty of space, comfortable, cleanliness, friendly and professional staff, beautiful neighborhood
Vilassar de Mar is a beautiful and unic town, with great beach, great restaurantes, great house. The house is modern designed, clean, organized, and not 'cold' like the others hotel rooms, for us, it's like home.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£267|