|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Beach cottage with Waterviews in Jamestown shores. Short walk to public beach. Water access at end of street. Quiet neighborhood. 2 bedroom 1 bath house sleeps 4 with off street parking. Bright and light filled cottage with deck and great Waterviews. Covered patio with gas grill, tv,cable, Internet, washer and dryer, and outdoor shower. Enjoy a week in beautiful Rhode Island just over the bridge to Newport RI.
Cute house, good for small family. Great location and views.
My be difficult set up for limited mobility.
Overall good experience, house is clean and is comfortable.
Location good for all RI activities.
We loved the place - close to water, perfect for dogs, comfy furniture, great cross breezes - an the nicest, most accommodating owners. We love the front porch, view of water, we loved sitting outside. We love the outdoor shower. Laundry is great. Views are awesome. So comfy and home, I would go back and would recommend to others.
Bunk beds are best for littlier people. But the single futon really helped - and the couch is very deep and comfy (feel like a super single).
The only feedback is the grill was not clean and we ignitor was broken, and we couldn't light it with a lighter - it didn't feel safe. Also, I wasn't use to an electric stove so cooking was challenging (but I am no good at cooking anyway!)
Thank you Ashlee and Paul - we are most grateful!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£47|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,104|
Check in 4 pm check out is 11amSHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between
Ashlee Kelly (“Homeowner”) and the Guest listed in the accompanying email.
For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the
parties hereby agree as follows:
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform
1. Property. The property is located at:
133 Garboard Street, Jamestown RI 02835
The property is furnished and includes: refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave,
washer/dryer, linens, towels, one roll of toilet paper per bathroom, one roll of paper
towels and internet access.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of the adult and child guests confirmed in
the accompanying email. Guest must notify homeowner if there is a change in the
number of adult and/or child guests stated in the accompanying email.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons.
Absolutely no parties allowed without the prior written consent of the owners.
Unauthorized parties will result in the termination of the rental agreement and eviction of
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at
10:00 a.m. on the “Checkout Date.”
5. Rent Payment: Acceptable payment methods are due at time of reservation and to be paid through VRBO
6. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 4 night minimum stay in the summer.
Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
7. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.