Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
About Craig Hill
My wife and myself have been in the cottage rental business for over 25 years. We pay attention to details that cottge renters look for. From the flowers to the cottage furnishings we try to accoommodate your needs.
Why Craig Hill chose Ottawa Beach
Location, Location, Location. This cottage is only blocks from the Holland State Park, the famous General Store, Mt. Pisgah Dune Boardwalk, and two restaurants
What makes this Cottage unique
This cottage has a front porch and a private back patio. It also has a garage to store your bikes.
Max guests: 6
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Cute cottage with lots of charm, close to everything we wanted.
Great experience, the cottage grows on you after a few days. Would like to have a little bit better water pressure, especially when washing your hair. Cottage was clean and bright, easy access to Lake Mack and Lake Michigan.
Cottage was very nicely decorated and clean. Location was excellent. Walk to everything.
Very happy with cottage. Will book for next year.
Nice cottage to live in
The cottage is nice for staying. Its ideal for a big family, as 6 people can comfortably sleep in it. It had a furnished kitchen, a large patio at the back. The only thing which was already mentioned by the owner was that linens were not available in the cottage. I would have been happy if the owner would have kept a bath soap in bathroom.
I am happy that the owner allowed us to bring our 4 little birds with us in the cottage.
The overall stay was good.
* 10 minute walk to Ottawa Beach (state park) and 'Big Red'. Or, if you prefer, take a walk down the historic cottage boardwalks to the association beach...also about 10 min.
* 5 minute walk to the Mt. Pisgah dune hiking trail...and a beautiful view.
* Tunnel Park is 2 miles away.
* Kayak, bike, boat, and jet ski rentals are nearby.
* Lake Michigan charter fishing.
* Pier fishing (Ottawa Beach Pier).
* 10 min. drive to downtown Holland and shopping, art galleries and restaurants.
* Walking distance to Ottawa Beach Inn - restaurant
* Several golf courses in the area.