Nestled at the gateway of Yosemite National Park, this 2-bed, 2-bath Groveland vacation rental house, sleeping 5, awaits to host your next big adventure! Within its cozy 1,340-square-foot interior, you'll find all of the comforts of home and amenities you desire. Outside, the redwood deck, with a gas grill, provides lush forest views and the perfect place for downtime. Take advantage of the resort's amenities or set forth into the great outdoors for hiking, breathtaking vistas, and more!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Office: Twin Sleeper Sofa
When you're not out in the Pine Mountain Lake Community - swimming at one of the 3 beaches, playing golf, or picnicking - spend your time relaxing in this home's well-appointed interior! The spacious open-concept layout is sure to become everyone's favorite indoor space.
Spend leisurely afternoons lounging on the living room's plush furnishings as you watch shows on the flat-screen satellite TV or read the newest bestselling novel! Fellow guests can snack on hors-d'oeuvres just a few feet away at the breakfast bar, while the chef begins dinner preparations in the fully equipped kitchen.
In the evening, sip drinks and chat with your loved ones on the covered deck. Cook the meal's main course to perfection on the gas grill as the sun sets in the west; carrying it inside to the 6-person dining table or enjoying an al fresco feast at the 4-person outdoor table.
Complete the day with a long shower in the master en-suite bath before crawling into the cozy king-sized bed. Additional guests will find comfortable accommodations in the second bedroom or office with a twin sleeper sofa!
Begin your day watching the sunrise over the awe-inspiring Yosemite National Park from the locations of either Glacier Point or Tunnel View! From here, choose your next adventure - hiking one of the valley's numerous trails, sightseeing as you drive through the park, or possibly, climbing El Capitan, which soars an incredible 3,000 feet into the sky. No matter how you choose to experience this world-famous destination, you won't leave disappointed!
Additional outdoor activities include whitewater rafting on the Tuolumne River, horseback riding, mountain biking, and so much more! In the winter, there's even skiing within an hour and a half of the home - located at either Dodge Ridge Ski Resort or Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area.
For more sightseeing, explore gold country towns such as Columbia, Sonora, Jamestown, and Twain Harte - all found within an hour drive of the property. While you're in the area, make a pit stop at the Black Oak Casino Resort for a round of blackjack and live entertainment.
On the weekend, treat yourself to a night out at the Iron Door Saloon, the oldest saloon in California, offering cocktails and live music! You'll find additional restaurants in the area, including Charlotte Bistro & Bar and Groveland Hotel's restaurant, to satisfy everyone’s cravings while on vacation.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, covered redwood deck with lounge chairs, gas grill, and outdoor table, flat-screen satellite TV, DVD player, master bedroom TV, free WiFi, fresh linens and towels, 2 driveway parking spots, and so much more
- Pine Mountain Lake Community amenities for an additional $30 fee include access to 3 beaches on Pine Mountain Lake, picnic tables, a golf course, tennis courts, and rental boats
- Incredible Groveland location at the gateway of Yosemite National Park, minutes from Groveland's restaurants and shops, along with outdoor activities including hiking, whitewater rafting, golfing, along with many other attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Sacramento Airport - 6900 Airport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95837 (~127 miles away/ 2.5 drive)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in