Find the perfect home base for exploring everything that the Rocky Mountains have to offer. This 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental condo is located in the charming town of Fraser, just 5.6 miles from Winter Park Resort and 36.6 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park. Six guests will be centrally located for easy access to hiking, biking, and skiing trails, hot springs, golf courses, the Fraser Tubing Hill and more. Enjoy mountain views from the private deck and all the comforts of home.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This Colorado escape is perfect for mountain gadabouts and outdoor enthusiasts. Rustic decor echoes the landscape and walls of windows bring the outdoors in!
The living room features a cozy wood-burning fireplace and a flat-screen Smart TV with plenty of comfortable furnishings for your travel group of 6.
Whenever you feel like eating in, the kitchen comes fully equipped and offers ample cabinet space to store your groceries. If everyone's in the mood for barbecue, feel free to fire up the gas grill on the deck!
From the private deck, you'll have views of Winter Park Resort, Byer's Peak, Devil's Thumb, Indian Peaks and the continental divide. Sit back and relax with a glass of wine as you watch the sun set behind the mountains as the horizon is painted in a vibrant display of colors.
For rest, each bedroom hosts comfortably made mattresses and flat-screen Smart TVs. Stream your favorite shows through the wireless internet access and enjoy the privacy of the 2 separated rooms.
You won't have to venture far to stock the condo with fresh groceries, coffee, and essentials as this home is conveniently located within walking distance of a Safeway grocery store, Starbucks, and liquor store!
After a day of skiing at Winter Park Resort or hiking through the forest, enjoy a meal in downtown Fraser just a 5-minute walk away. Local favorites include Sharky's Eatery and Crooked Creek Saloon and Creekside Eater, both 1/2 mile away, or you can hop in the car and head to Tabernash Tavern 4.2 miles away or Deno's Mountain Bistro 3.1 mile away.
Spend the day off-roading and mountain biking on Rollins Pass or book a thrilling white-water rafting trip nearby. In the wintertime, Fraser Tubing Hill is a blast for travelers of all ages and is ideally located just 1 mile away from the condo.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill (propane provided), wood-burning fireplace (wood not always provided), 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, free WiFi, washer and dryer, linens and towels, deck, outdoor furniture, mountain views, parking spots for 2 vehicles and more
- Convenient location just a 5-minute walk from downtown Fraser shops and restaurants - Enjoy easy access to Winter Park Resort approximately 10 minutes away, Rocky Mountain National Park 52 minutes away and the family-friendly Fraser Tubing Hill just 5 minutes away
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, ( ~ 96.5 miles)
- No smoking
- Not pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this property may not be suitable for the mobility impaired, as this second-floor unit is accessible via a flight of stairs
- Please note the wood for the wood-burning fire place is not always provided. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in