Beautifully renovated 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in the sun-drenched Florida Keys! This corner unit is larger than the interior units and sleeps up to 9 guests comfortably. 1 King bed Master with private bath, Livingroom with 1 Queen Sofa Pull-Out, 1 Twin Love Seat Pull-Out, 2nd room with Bunk bed unit with twin up top and Queen on bottom, and twin trundle. It has newly renovated guest and master bathrooms and Kitchen, tile throughout. This condo is on the ground floor and easily accessible without having to climb more than three steps. Enjoy the most beautiful sunsets from the community bay-side dock, they are breathtaking. Bring your boat and Jet Ski because this community is well equipped with private marina and boat ramp. Have an intimate barbecue at one of the 3 Tiki huts by the pools. Enjoy a perfect day relaxing and sunbathing at one of our 2 pools. Play tennis, basketball or shuffleboard. Workout in our gym. Bicycles included. Kayaks available to rent. The community has beautiful grounds for walking or for bicycling. From out of town, not to worry, the ride is just under an hour away from Miami International Airport and 1 1/2 hours from FT. Lauderdale Airport (Directions will be sent with welcome package.) Sorry, no pets or smoking allowed.
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
- english, spanish
Pool / Spa
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Perfect family spring break
We thoroughly enjoyed our week in Key Largo. The unit is conveniently located near one of the pools and the tiki huts. We had dinner almost every night outside in a tiki hut. Seeing manatees at the dock was an added bonus. The unit is well stocked and Angel was so very helpful and quick to respond to any questions we had. We plan to stay here again in the future.
Nancy, the pleasure was ours! We look forward to having you and your family back next year.
Key Largo Attractions:
* Boating (Rental slips available)
* Diving /Snorkeling
* Fishing — Charter a Deep-Sea Fishing Boat or Flat Fish
* Jet-Ski —- Bring your own or rent.
* Casino Cruise
* Champagne Sunset Sails
* Golf (25 minutes away)
* Rent Harley Davidsons
* Shopping (specialty shops including Dive/Snorkel, local artists,
* Dining – Conveniently located close to many fine, unique Keys
Waterfront Restaurants & Bars
* John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park Attractions
* Beaches (2)
* Canoe/Kayaking or See-through Raft rental
* Glass-Bottom Boat Tours
* Hiking Nature Trails; Eco Tours
* Islamorada: “The Fishing capital of the World!” is just 20 minutes
* Key West attractions and fun (1 ½ hours by car)
* Miami’s shopping, big city culture, and South Beach chic - just an hour away.
* Relaxing Spectacular Sunsets
* White Sand beaches and aquamarine crystal clear waters
Florida Keys Attitude!